FS/T: New in box Sega Dreamcast Broadband Adapter

helava

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
A brand new, never used Sega Dreamcast Broadband adapter. This, unlike most of the ones you'll find on eBay is an actual US version, with US retail packaging.

I'd prefer to trade for something rare, or interesting, but probably could be convinced to part with it for $$, if the price is right.

Not really looking for anything in particular, but PM me with an offer, if you're interested, and we'll see if we can work something out.

For reference, these things on eBay are going for about $110-160, when you can find 'em.

seppo

[quote name='helava']A brand new, never used Sega Dreamcast Broadband adapter. This, unlike most of the ones you'll find on eBay is an actual US version, with US retail packaging.

I'd prefer to trade for something rare, or interesting, but probably could be convinced to part with it for $$, if the price is right.

Not really looking for anything in particular, but PM me with an offer, if you're interested, and we'll see if we can work something out.

For reference, these things on eBay are going for about $110-160, when you can find 'em.

seppo[/quote]

What exactly can one accomplish with these things? There's no service behind it. And except for collection purposes, why would anybody want one?

Just curious.

[quote name='dragonjud']What exactly can one accomplish with these things? There's no service behind it. And except for collection purposes, why would anybody want one?

Just curious.[/quote]It allows you to connect to the internet with a Dreamcast since most people don't use dial-up. The only thing available as far as I can remember is Phantasy Star Online. You also need a BB adapter to rip games, though every game has already been ripped anyway.

Aside from those two, there really isn't a point in having it.

bread's done
Back