FS/T: XBOX 360/XBOX Live 12month/Final Fantasy 7/PS2/GCN/Camcorder/Receiver More!

Goldfingiz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
LIST UPDATED! I can grab pics of anything you'd like to see!

Have:

:360: Saints Row
:360: Moto GP 06
:360: Project Gotham Racing 3
:360: XBOX 360 Live 12 month card.
:360: XBOX 360 Headset. - Never used!

:xbox: Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix WITH PAD!
:xbox: Mission Impossible: Operation Surma

:ps2: PS2 System (older model). Reads DVD Games and DVDs fine, sometimes gives disc read error with blue (CD) games.
:ps2: Final Fantasy X
:ps2: Final Fantasy X-2
:ps2: Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec
:ps2: Gran Turismo 4
:ps2: Grand Theft Auto III
:ps2: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
:ps2: Legends Of Wrestling: Showdown
:ps2: Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3

PSX: Final Fantasy VII

:gc: F-Zero GX
:gc: Metroid Prime
:gc: Star Fox Assault
:gc: Street Hoops

:pc: Battlefield 2

:ds: Animal Crossing: Wild World

Final Fantasy XI GUIDE
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas GUIDE

RCA 500W Dolby Digital Receiver w/remote.

Sony DCR-TRV19
It's time to let go of my Sony DCR-TRV19. This camera is used but in great condition. It has only been used a few times. It shows some normal signs of wear and tear in certain locations, but ALL functions perform as they should! This camcorder features a touch screen LCD, Night Vision as well as many more features (see below).
Included is the camcorder, battery, and charger. I am asking only $200 for this camcorder. Feel free to call me at ANY time. My number is 516-849-8945. Name is Nick. I'm always up and around, so please don't hesitate to call if it's late. If I miss your call for whatever reason, please leave a message.
Here are some of the specifications:
Average Battery Run Time: 125 minutes
Dimensions (WxDxH): 7.1cm x 11.2cm x 9cm, 7.1cm x 11.2cm x 9cm
Weight: 520g (18.3 ounces)
Additional Features: digital noise reduction, Night Shot infrared light emitter, Still Images, S-video connector, Special Picture Effects, Spot Focus, Interval Recording, Frame Recording Lens
Optical Sensor Type: CCD
Optical Sensor Size: 1/4"
Maximum Focal Length: 33 mm
Minimum Focal Length: 3 mm
Display: LCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.5" - color
cam.jpg

cam2.jpg

cam3.jpg

Want:
May be interested in a DS Lite or PSP
Also $$$ of course.
Please note that I am not interested in games, i'm covered in the games department for the systems I own.

eBay feedback can be provided as a reference if necessary. I am located in New York (LI, Queens, Manhattan) for local sale/trade.

Hmmm.... I have a huge psp bundle that I am looking to get rid of. Everything is MINT. PSP is a rare STOCK 2.0, but if you don't like that then it is easily upgradeable...lets talk.

Check it out \/

WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE IS WHAT YOU GET!
- Factory box with all papers and manuals.
- 2.0 psp in excellent condition along with power cord and battery. System has a screen cover on it already. Screen is prefect, only 1 dead/stuck pixel!!!
- 1gb duo sandisk
- 128mb duo sandisk
- Play gear pocket
- Original psp case
- Original psp wrist strap
- Original headphones/remote
- Brand new Logitech playgear share
- Tony Hawk Underground Remix
- Infected
- Dead II Rights Reckoning
- Gretzky NHL
- Lemmings DEMO
- UMD Sampler

PSP is less than 6 months old. Its as close as you can get to a new psp. Well taken care of, perfect. Never has it been downgraded or upgraded. It came stock with the 2.0 firmware as well! Everything including the games are MINT! Games are complete and like new!
+ MORE

Looks good to me but i'd only be interested in the unit itself (and everything it originally came with) and possibly that 1GB stick. Not sure if you're willing to do that. Also, what did you have in mind? Let me know.

check my list for saints row. just click the little list icon next to my itrader under my avatar. it will link you to my list

CML for Saint's Row and the 12 month card. If you don't see anything PM me anyway I have other stuff and I need Saint's Row.

[quote name='nyprimus4']CML for Saint's Row and the 12 month card. If you don't see anything PM me anyway I have other stuff and I need Saint's Row.[/quote]

Nothing of interest at the moment but thanks for the offer.

bread's done
Back