FS: Tales of Vesperia Guide, 2x Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World Guides

NamelessMC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
They're in 9/10 condition on the outside (A few scratches along bottom and top of covers) and 10/10 inside (Never used, never really opened much)

Before you start reaming me for selling these at Amazon/Ebay prices, just know that they ARE rare and I'm not trading to be political, I'm trading because I'm a hungry college student with bills to pay.

1) Tales of Vesperia Guide - 10/10 condition on the inside, 9/10 condition on the outside. There's one scratch along the top. You can see it when light is hitting and it rubbed a little blue off the top. I can't seem to get a good picture of the scratch with my camera.

The lowest price on Amazon new is $89.99 and the lowest price used is $59.99. The price quickly jumps up to $100-$150.

I want $80 for it plus shipping.

2) Tales of Symphonia : Dawn of the New World Guides - Both of these are in equal condition. 9.5 on the outside, 10 on the inside. Never used. Not as rare as the Vesperia guide so they're more reasonable. There's two under $35 and a few under $40, then it goes up to $50 and beyond. I don't expect as much for these so I just want the lowest price.

$35 each plus shipping.

Here are the pictures:
http://img294.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc00552m.jpg

They'll be shipping from Southern California and the shipping is your choice. I'll pay for the shipping materials, you just pay the rate of shipping. I don't trade often, but I do trade honest.

I don't really want trades, so please don't ask me to check lists.

bread's done
Back