FS Thread: PSP BUNDLE FOR SALE!, XBox 2X King KONG SEALED!

JBlade00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Hey all, I realized today that I don't play my PSP very much. So I decided to sell everything so I can help fund a new laptop. I will break everything up, but there are a few stipulations. I will ship orders over $50 for free, anything under that will require a shipping charge of $2 (no matter what you get). I have babied this thing, there are no noticable scratches on the unit and I've had a HORI screen protector on it since about the 2nd week I've owned it. I will take pics as soon as I get a chance. Also, everything is in mint/ complete condition.

Here are the items:

PSP
Hardware:

PICS
PSP Front 1
PSP Front 2
PSP Back
PSP in Logitech Case
PSP Display

- PSP Value Pack 2.0 (from 1.5) + Logitech Playgear Pocket (Includes all accessories except for Spidey 2) = $200
- 128MB Pro Duo = $15 SOLD

Games:
PICS
Games 1
Games 2
Games 3

- Grand Theft Auto: LCS = $40 SOLD
- Virtua Tennis = $30 SOLD
- Burnout Legends = $30 SOLD
- Lumines = $20 SOLD
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2: Remix = $25 SOLD
- SSX On Tour = $35
- World Series Of Poker = $30
- Hot Shots Golf = $20

UMD:
- South Park: When Technology Attacks = $12

The total here is over $450... but if you would like to purchase the whole package I will offer it up for $425 SHIPPED!. I will continue to update this final price as people are picking apart everything. I am also willing to take some money off if you would like to buy a small bundle w/ the PSP... JUST CONTACT ME. I accept Paypal and Credit Card... Yes, I'm impatient :)

XBox Games
- 2x SEALED King Kong: The Official Game Of The Movie = $40 SHIPPED EACH PICS
Also, It says "Free Movie Ticket Inside!" and they're staying in there for you.

e-mail: [email protected]
AIM: JBlade00
MSN: [email protected]

Heatware: JBlade00
eBay: JBlade00

Thanks!
~Jon

I can get you pics of everything but the PSP bundle accessories (box, remote, 32mb duo, etc...). I am at the parent's house for Thanksgiving and will be going home sunday. I can get you the rest then.

I added you to AIM (I am JBlade00). Would like to talk to you there when you sign on.

~Jon

I'm sorry but no. Your more than welcome to make an offer though :)

Also... PSP person fell through, back up for sale. Also... PSP includes a charging cradle stand that I forgot about. Another $10 or so value added on.

bread's done
Back