FS: USED LIKE NEW Sapphire ATi Radeon HD5830 Video Cards - $85 shpd for each PAYPAL

Paypal Would Be Best) Games that don't have special notes,
signature_Sign.jpg
:)

[quote name='jman619']Do you actually want to sale Blazblue? I'm extremely interested in it.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, I'm really hoping that in a few months the limited editions are limited in quantity because only the first batch are limited editions and the second batch coming in a few days are just the regular ones. So, might hold out until then lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RobMinhas']im interested in red faction and prince of persia, cml please![/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything that I was interested in, since you have limited PS3 stuff and I only have a PS3. Perhaps you would like to buy prince of persia limited edition, selling for only $25 via non cc paypal.

[quote name='AsianOnRoute69']Didn't see anything that I was interested in, since you have limited PS3 stuff and I only have a PS3. Perhaps you would like to buy prince of persia limited edition, selling for only $25 via non cc paypal.[/QUOTE]

Would you take concealed cash in canadian cash, as i do live in canada, i could also tack on money for the exchange rate and extra shipping

[quote name='RobMinhas']Would you take concealed cash in canadian cash, as i do live in canada, i could also tack on money for the exchange rate and extra shipping[/QUOTE]

Seems like it would be a lot of hassle for just $25. Umm I didn't realize you lived in Canada. Is there anyway for you to setup a paypal canada account? I'm pretty sure paypal handles currency exchange rate so that wouldn't be an issue. But in terms of shipping I would have to charge an additional $5 since you are in Canada. But I ship fast. Let Me Know.

[quote name='primedrctv']please CML for Infamous, or Prototype or Red Faction. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Don't see anything that I am really interested in because you only have a limited collection of ps3 games and i only have a ps3. But, thanx for the CML.

[quote name='eliasmendoza']its a long shot, but I can 35 you on the Fight night 4??[/QUOTE]

Your long shot was sadly cut short lol! That's way too low for me. But thanx for trying.

[quote name='CaoPi']cml for blazblue[/QUOTE]

I should probably take a new pic of blaz blue because it is no longer sealed. So, perhaps up for trade once I play through some of it?

[quote name='myl0r']cml for blazblue? whatever you want, name it, I'm really interested in blazblue[/QUOTE]

I should probably take a new pic of blaz blue because it is no longer sealed. So, perhaps up for trade once I play through some of it?

[quote name='AsianOnRoute69']I should probably take a new pic of blaz blue because it is no longer sealed. So, perhaps up for trade once I play through some of it?[/QUOTE]
I don't care if it is sealed or not, I want to play it. please let me know when you decide to trade it.

I REALLY want Red Faction, also Ghostbusters or InFamous.

For Trade

XBOX 360
GH World Tour
GH Metallica
Resident Evil 5
NBA 2K9

PS3
Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Collectors Edition

Lego Batman
Mercenaries 2
^^^^These 2 for ANY one of yours
Mirror's Edge
Uncharted
Sonic's Gaming Collection
(possibly trade)
Killzone 2

Also, God of War 1 and 2

Thanks

[quote name='AsianOnRoute69']I should probably take a new pic of blaz blue because it is no longer sealed. So, perhaps up for trade once I play through some of it?[/QUOTE]

so your playing it? I see well CML when your done, probably not much since you already have many of the new releases such as Proto, and Infamous

bread's done
Back