FS: Various used games at 11$ (LBP, Darksiders, COD WAW & more)

ichit4k4_set0

CAGiversary!
Hi everyone,

Here are some used games that are selling right now at 11$ at Futureshop. You can find them on the website and order for in store pickup.

LittleBigPlanet GOTY (PS3)
MX vs ATV: Reflex (360 - maybe PS3)
Heavenly Sword (PS3)
Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)
Killzone 2 (PS3)
Tekken 6 (360, PS3)
Wolfenstein (360 - maybe PS3)
Halo 3 ODST (360)
COD Modern Warfare (PS3, 360)
COD World at War (PS3, 360, Wii)
COD World at War Collector Edition (360)
Darksiders (360, PS3)
Madden 10 (360, PS3)
NCAA Football 10 (360 - maybe PS3)

Also...
Mass Effect 2 (360) - 18$
Splinter Cell Conviction (360) - 27$
Heavy Rain (PS3) - 28$
Dirt 2 (360 - maybe PS3) - 15$
GTA4: Episodes from Liberty City (360) - $13
The Beatles: Rock Band (360) - $8
House of the Dead Overkill (Wii) - 10$
NHL 10 (360 - maybe PS3) - 20$

Darksiders PS3 is also the same price, but not listed on the website, so you have to hunt (I found 1 out of 3 locations). As a plus, all of these games are above 8$ TIV at EBGames.

Some more cheap used games:
Crackdown (360) - 4$
Lost Odyssey (360) - 4$
The Darkness (360 - maybe PS3) - 4$
Bourne Conspiracy (360) - 4$
Jericho (360) - 4$
Ive seen alot more crap at 4$ but cant remember all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing!

Unfair, I just came back from FS-BB and now I read this... I almost never go to used games section because there is nothing worth it typically. I bought some of these games $18 (PM) to $20 each new to play them.

With all those games at $11, TIV at EB will probably tank soon :booty:.

I see ODST is listed as "French Version" on the FS website for $11. Probably a dumb question but it is just purely french or would there be english as well on the same disc? For that price I'd be all over it.

its only french, and usually is worth ~4$ less TIV at EBGames
Again, its not listed but english is the same price, you just have to find it instore

[quote name='CrushEm']I see ODST is listed as "French Version" on the FS website for $11. Probably a dumb question but it is just purely french or would there be english as well on the same disc? For that price I'd be all over it.[/QUOTE]

Halo games come with french and English versions which are sold separately so if it says "French Version" then the whole game will be in french including subtitles.

[quote name='PuppetDoctor']Halo games come with french and English versions which are sold separately so if it says "French Version" then the whole game will be in french including subtitles.[/QUOTE]

ewwww

Does BB price match FS on used game prices? Thinking of getting ODST. The price for used ODST is right on FS's website so I could print that off. Just curious since there is a BB much closer to me than a FS.

Just got back from FS. Probably spent a little more than I wanted to but I picked up CoD:MW for $11 (used) , CoD: WaW $11 (used) , Halo ODST $11 (used), 'Bourne' $9 , all for the 360. Thanks for the tip on the used section though. At the front of the 360 section that had the sale items for $20 and whatnot but if you go a little further into the used section itself you'll find the much cheaper used versions. Not a bad haul I thought for just over $40+tax. Luckily I live in a not too big city with a FS store so there was lots of copies of each on display.

I'll definitely be checking this out the next time I'm at FS. I wasn't a huge fan of Darksiders, but for $11 it'd be worth picking up.

Don't get your hopes up, lots of stories of massive hoarding of the $11 games on RFD...like $100's worth of purchases at once.

Guys, you need to be smarter than the hoarders, use in store pick up!

After 3 Futureshop I finally found a copy of Darksiders used on PS3 which wasnt the website! Hurray!

I noticed alot more games (Dirt 2 namely) which I added to the first post.

Meh, everything remotely interesting is gonezo in my area. I may pop by the local FS when I'm near the library to see if anything has been looked over.

That's not true. Did you check in store? Both languages are always same price at FS, but english does not appear on website.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']That's not true. Did you check in store? Both languages are always same price at FS, but english does not appear on website.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay, I was just going what was listed on the website, I'll check in-store and see if there's anything available, my bad!

[quote name='game_fanatic']Oh okay, I was just going what was listed on the website, I'll check in-store and see if there's anything available, my bad![/QUOTE]

Im guessing they do this because they want you to buy the french version first, which they can never get rid of. Yes, it's annoying.

I went to the Futureshop in Toronto on Weston Road and they had a much better selection then the one on Yonge & Shepard. I got Crackdown used for $4, Splinter Cell Double Agent for the 360 $4.99 and Darksiders new for the 360 at $19.99 (didn't have any used copies). They seemed to have a lot of games still left there.

After visiting 3 locations, got
CoD4 GotY (PS3) - Had to visit two locations to get one for my buddy and one for me!
Tekken 6 (PS3) - Tons of that one everywhere
Darksiders (PS3) - Only saw one copy for PS3 in all 3 locations, I guess it's harder to find
Halo 3 ODST (French)(360) - English version had a higher price tag, might only be the French version at this price?

$11 each, all in perfect condition and complete, I'm pleasantly surprised!

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']No its suppose to be both, I found one in english and paid the same price 11$.[/QUOTE]

Aww, I knew I should've asked! And I already opened it too, I don't think "I wanted the English version" is a good enough excuse to return it...

Not a single game mentioned here was at my local FS. :(

Was hoping I could pick up Darksiders, as it's pretty much the same price as a rental nowadays.

The gta got rocked, visited 5 locations stretching from scarborough to oshawa, not a single title at 11$, pretty sad.

Yeah, the 5 stores around me are all dead too.

That's why I made this thread here for you guys. It's a hell of alot better than what they got on RFD. Hopefully some good people were able to get before hoarders.

[quote name='Pat_McCrotch']Saw a dude spend $500+ worth of games. Didn't get a copy of World at War that I wanted to actually PLAY. Hoarders just ruin it for me.[/QUOTE]

ask to buy one from them right there?

Might be a really noob question but somebody link me to the fs used games section,I cant find it -_-

EDIT:Found it also they have COD WAW Collectors Edition for $11 which isnt on the current list.This ones gonna be hard 2 find most likely

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Yeah, the 5 stores around me are all dead too.

That's why I made this thread here for you guys. It's a hell of alot better than what they got on RFD. Hopefully some good people were able to get before hoarders.[/QUOTE]

Hoarders are annoying they should make these sales "1 copy of each game per customer." I am glad I ended up getting what I wanted i.e. Darksiders, and Crackdown plus Splinter Cell Double Agent.

Try tomorrow the Futureshop at Weston Road since they had some good selection of games on Friday night unless the hoarders got all the good titles there too.

Hey thanks! I didnt see the collector, me stoopid. Actually theres alot of stock left of those around me...

EDIT: Heads up. Anybody whos interested in those games, mostly, COD WAW, Darksiders & Halo 3 ODST should be on the lookout.
Those games trade-ins values tanked drastically at EBGames. Yes it took them less than 24 hours to adjust prices.
So alot of copies will get returned by hoarders, check stock often.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Hey thanks! I didnt see the collector, me stoopid. Actually theres alot of stock left of those around me...

EDIT: Heads up. Anybody whos interested in those games, mostly, COD WAW, Darksiders & Halo 3 ODST should be on the lookout.
Those games trade-ins values tanked drastically at EBGames. Yes it took them less than 24 hours to adjust prices.
So alot of copies will get returned by hoarders, check stock often.[/QUOTE]

Ohh wow would have expected it would be a hard find considering its packed in a shiny box :p

Thts awesome news really want Darksiders :)

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Hey thanks! I didnt see the collector, me stoopid. Actually theres alot of stock left of those around me...

So alot of copies will get returned by hoarders, check stock often.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha serves those hoarders right. Good news for people who are looking for those games but am glad I already found Darksiders.

How lucky am I not a single used copy of the games OP listed r available at my local FS -_- Thts half an hour of my life Im never getting back

[quote name='Pat_McCrotch']Additional Games:

GTA4: Episodes from Liberty City (360) - $13
The Beatles: Rock Band (360) - $8[/QUOTE]

Damn, none in stock online OR at my Fredericton location. If anyone has either of these, I'll trade Blacksite: Area 51 or Rock Band 2 (no manual) for it.

[quote name='TKO236']How lucky am I not a single used copy of the games OP listed r available at my local FS -_- Thts half an hour of my life Im never getting back[/QUOTE]

the stock is listed on the site (of course, sometimes it's wrong... suppose you could call in)

I saw odst but as soon as I picked it up I could hear the disc shaking around inside. I bought it new for $20 instead :p

Used copies of anything decent were already picked clean from Clareview in Edmonton, which didn't really surprise me. A couple of new copies of MX vs ATV and Rogue Warrior, but that was really about it.

Just grabbed Heavenly Sword for $11, loved that game. Unfortunately no copies of LBP were available. Also had a tough time passing on Splinter Cell: conviction for $27 used, I will wait until it is $29 new.

I bought WAW and COD4 so I could get a new Xbox...does that make me a bad person? :S

Even if the TIVs tanked though, I'll still keep them. I actually played some COD4 last night! That opening tanker level is still intense, two years later. I love the COD4 single player much more than MW2's.

[quote name='thegamecubist']I bought WAW and COD4 so I could get a new Xbox...does that make me a bad person? :S

Even if the TIVs tanked though, I'll still keep them. I actually played some COD4 last night! That opening tanker level is still intense, two years later. I love the COD4 single player much more than MW2's.[/QUOTE]

Bad bad boy :p

bread's done
Back