FS: Video Game Art Books, Strategy Guides, Novels, Comics+++

[quote name='dsheinem']
Spindle of about 30 burned PS1 games - Castlevania Chronicles, FF8 and FF9, Gran Turismo 1/2, Many more - all genres - $10 shipped (the approx cost of shipping + CDs)
[/QUOTE]

I would highly recommend a mod delete this thread or edit it since this is highly illegal.

You can not trade or distribute copyright material without the express consent from the copyright owner. You can make back-ups of games YOU own and maintain physical control of. If you lose the game you must destroy the back-up. If you break the disk you must keep all fragments of the disk to keep the back up.

You can not make back-ups for other people wince this is distribution. Even if the other party owns an original copy.

Before anyone wants to debate this... I do know what I am talking about since I deal with issues such as this on a daily basis.

[quote name='synweb']I would highly recommend a mod delete this thread or edit it since this is highly illegal.

You can not trade or distribute copyright material without the express consent from the copyright owner. You can make back-ups of games YOU own and maintain physical control of. If you lose the game you must destroy the back-up. If you break the disk you must keep all fragments of the disk to keep the back up.

You can not make back-ups for other people wince this is distribution. Even if the other party owns an original copy.

Before anyone wants to debate this... I do know what I am talking about since I deal with issues such as this on a daily basis.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I maintain this list on two sites so I copied and pasted without taking this out for CAG. I'll delete it from the list as I wasn't including it in the bundle or anything. I wasn't trying to profit from it - I just thought a few folks might want backups of games they own to save the time/trouble of backing up their own games. Anyway, thread edited.

[quote name='dsheinem']Sorry, I maintain this list on two sites so I copied and pasted without taking this out for CAG. I'll delete it from the list as I wasn't including it in the bundle or anything. I wasn't trying to profit from it - I just thought a few folks might want backups of games they own to save the time/trouble of backing up their own games. Anyway, thread edited.[/QUOTE]

Shit happens.. I just didn't want CAG to get hit with any legal actions due to this. Nor did I want people to think it was okay legally to do this. People tend to get the "If he can do it then so can I" mentality.

Being that this site is known world wide I am sure you can see where that would go.

bread's done
Back