FS: Vita OLED PCH-1001 (w 3.70 fw, 32GB mem card, grip, 1st party case, charger & Tearaway), Persona Q CE content (no game)

Thanks for the question about MS Office 2010.  I didn't see anything on your list to make a trade, but I don't know if you have paypal or giftcards?

I just checked and I only have the Pro version now (sorry need to remove the other one)  It's a PKC key and will activate office pro, so its a single use key (only one activation).  I have a similar key and I've uninstalled office from a pc and used the key on another pc and activated with no problems.

I also have an office 365 subscription key for 1year (works on up to 5 devices - pc, mac, iphone, and I think android phones)

Includes

Word

Excel

PowerPoint

Outlook

Access

Publisher

OneNote

for 1year.  After that you can renew the subscription.

Last edited by a moderator:
Napegator said:
Thanks for the question about MS Office 2010. I didn't see anything on your list to make a trade, but I don't know if you have paypal or giftcards?

I just checked and I only have the Pro version now (sorry need to remove the other one) It's a PKC key and will activate office pro, so its a single use key (only one activation). I have a similar key and I've uninstalled office from a pc and used the key on another pc and activated with no problems.

I also have an office 365 subscription key for 1year (works on up to 5 devices - pc, mac, iphone, and I think android phones)
Includes
Word
Excel
PowerPoint
Outlook
Access
Publisher
OneNote
for 1year. After that you can renew the subscription.
Not interested in 365. I actually don't have enough to buy Office 2010 Pro, unfortunately. Thanks for looking, though.

bread's done
Back