FS: Vita OLED PCH-1001 (w 3.70 fw, 32GB mem card, grip, 1st party case, charger & Tearaway), Persona Q CE content (no game)

Bump...

So I got rid of my ps3 and xbox in the promotion bestbuy is running. My xbox was worth a dollar and my ps3 10. Ended up with 100 for each plus a bunch of games. All told I've got almost 300 in credit. Looks like ps4 is in my near future! My bestbuy told me that they have 6 unclaimed pre orders that they are selling tomorrow. I may go pick up one or might wait to see if I can try to get some games first. Sorry for the long post... I really only wanted to bump your list. Lol

Bump...

Ive always been an early adopter of consoles anyway. I had a launce 360 and an early ps3. Not once did my ps3 give me problems and I only lost 1 360 to the RROD. I had to take advantage of the great deal on the trade in of these consoles. The original trade in value of the xbox was 1 dollar and the ps3 was 10. I wasn't going to find a better deal on those dinosaurs. Also, of course I didn't play all of my games! It kind of goes with the territory for me. I have decided to be more controlled this time. I am not going to get games that I wont play or ill likely get one or two games at a time and that's it. Quality over quantity is how im looking at it.

Very smart. I'm sort of making myself play a large portion of the games I already own before buying another console. If I move on without playing those games, I might as well just send game companies my money and not request their games, lol. Best of luck starting over. I've had every main console on launch, even orig Xbox, until the ps3/wii/360 generation. I also had much more time to game, it seems (and my 100% completion game play style has not fared well under such massive games, so I have to start setting limits within games, themselves, sadly).

Thanks for looking :). I will probably get it from PSN next time it's $20, cuz I have money in my account there. I only want to trade Graces F for something I know I'd like (and Pupetteer is kinda like a test, cuz I have no idea).

bread's done
Back