FS: Vita OLED PCH-1001 (w 3.70 fw, 32GB mem card, grip, 1st party case, charger & Tearaway), Persona Q CE content (no game)

[attachment=26009:20170321_185057.jpg]
Okay one of these is the result of best buy being run by imbeciles, which makes the monkeys that run Nintendo look somewhat competent on a good day. The other is an act of pure hatred for the very audience that keeps best buy in the gaming business, in the vein of cooks that have a rotted soul and spit in their customer's food. I said Bravely Second would be the last collectors edition I bought at best buy, & it was. This was a normal product, & I expected them to ruin the package with the seal on it, but if my persona 5 steelbook comes like this, & they won't replace it (man I hope atlus is smart enough to put it in the sealed package), this will be my last order from best buy period. Morons are embarrassed by the actions of this place, yet their conceit knows no bounds. They think this is necessary since they don't give receipts, but who would suggest to put a giant red sticker on everything that cost more then $60, just so you wouldn't have to walk out with that annoying piece of paper in your pocket, since it was probably killing the earth or plotting with the Russians?

EDIT: Samsung auto correct is miserable

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll bet anyone that McGregor & Mayweather never fight in any format (especially in any format that would be worth watching), and it was never intended to be anything but an extended "I'm still here," promotion while Connor & his wife had a baby.

Bump,

I still have quantum break if you are looking for a physical copy. I'd like to play Batman aa but not a one for one.

Ps . I hope that they do fight. They can have my pay per view money already.

Bump,

I still have quantum break if you are looking for a physical copy. I'd like to play Batman aa but not a one for one.

Ps . I hope that they do fight. They can have my pay per view money already.
No on QB. No need since I have digital that I won't play for a while. I wish I'd have looked earlier, but that was never a game I I looked for cuz it was always $35 or more on sale.

Heck, I can let you borrow batman if you want. The chances of it getting traded are slim since the cheaper it gets, the more likely I'll keep it.

Man, if they were fighting MMA, I'd be all over it. Or, one MMA, one boxing match would be fair. Just boxing is pointless, to me. It will go 12 rounds to a decision, like all Mayweather's fights do (though I bet they'll have special rules so it wouldn't have 12 rounds if it ever did happen). They say all of McGregor's paperwork is finished, & now Mayweather & manager have to complete their part. I honestly don't think there was or ever will be a contract. I think they are just leading everyone on, honestly. We will see, though.

Harvey will probably knock out my power, but otherwise I really want to get metroid 3ds on 9-15, so trying to trade for eshop funds or Amazon.

Bump. Haven't seen you on in a while. I hope everything is good on your end.
Still looking for work, sadly. Thanks for asking. Haven't been around cuz probably wouldn't be able to pay for shipping on anything right now, even if I sold it. Don't want to put that much stress on getting payment first, because sometimes trades aren't perfect & may have other expenses, or if I had to refund someone not happy, I'd risk getting negative feedback, so I just didn't bump my list even though I added new things. I'm on mobile so it's tough to do big updates on a phone. I need to remove all 360 stuff as I sold my 360 & most games locally. I need to add things in title, too, like the master chief controller (which I paid $69.99 for at GameStop after trading in 2 okd controllers, & didn't get at Walmart like some did for super cheap. I tried to get another to use, but no luck at any of the 4 local walmarts at that time). Thanks for checking though. I will be back as soon as I can be. Really thankful for this community, as otherwise I wouldn't be gaming ay this time. Luckily I have plenty to play (lots digital, else I'd be selling some of the games). Also for people like you that are truly caring, stand up people that got me so involved in this community to begin with, not just to get cheap games, but also knowing there are many with immense integrity that are honest in trading & deals, but that also follows to life outside gaming & to relationships, etc, & it shines through in times of stress when you, & others, offer help & uplifting conversation which means more than most of us realize (when just offering words of encouragement, like many of us try to do, but it's made me realize how important it is to do these things, even if just words is all one can offer, because it does help with confidence & mental health when that may be the only good that person, myself for instance, has had that day after a tough day. I realize that's not the purpose of this forum, but it is amazing when its here, regardless, as it accompanies those with good intentions, or vibes so to speak, & it is very noticeable. It makes me even more committed to just being as nice as possible, no matter the circumstance, to others because you have no idea what the person in the other end of that nice comment has been through, but more importantly what that comment means to them. That sounds corny when I say it like that, but that's the best way I can think to put it right now. Also, if I scroll up on mobile, it's likely to run out of RAM on this windows phone & refresh the page so I lose the entire comment, lol, so I'll leave it like that).

Bump. Need funds bad. Can get anything on My Nintendo website, have collectibles I really hope I won't have to sell, but I'm taking offers on a Zelda Collection (Majoras Mask black bookbag from club Nintendo, gold nunchuck, gold wiimote plus, gold classic controller [from Bond CE], Skyward Sword steelbook, OoT 25th anniversary Music CD). May have more. All is mint, but none of the controllers came sealed, but have never been used, only looked at once & no one has touched or even seen beyond me. May include Skyward Sword game, if needed. May also sell Wii with it, but would have to include everything I have for Wii in a bundle (will list & add all this to list proper at a later time when I get to a PC). If someone sees this & wants to make an offer or request pics, I'll get back to you ASAP. I haven't even began to research or guesstimate on prices. Would probably sell Zelda stuff separately. If there's nothing on eBay similar, I will base it on what I paid in addition to a fair profit. Will not try to gouge, but won't entertain lowballs all the same. I need rent or grocery money, so will need to get mostly PayPal or Walmart giftcard. Will accept Best buy giftcard, also, as I would like to pay off my Mario Oddessy preorder before it gets canceled. Thanks for looking.

[attachment=28425:IMG_20171023_150340.jpg]

$55 Best Buy Gift Card or Paypal after fee, as this is what I'll be getting from them for Trade In value ($50+$5 shipping) to pay off my Mario Oddysee pre order. Will probably go tomorrow. Both Tales games sealed, rest are mint complete (Chronicles & Transformers are from Gamefly & have a single TINY chip on edge each), Bioshock has slipcover, Forza 5 isndsy one edition but code is used so not sure if anything extra is on disc, but I doubt it. 

bread's done
Back