FS: Vita OLED PCH-1001 (w 3.70 fw, 32GB mem card, grip, 1st party case, charger & Tearaway), Persona Q CE content (no game)

"Calling each other Cags, well, is borderline homophobic to many."

Haha! I never thought of it that way. I always refer to the fine people of this website as CAGs, but I've never really said it in person. I do play with a few CAGs, but with ones that I know well enough to see them as normal friends instead of in the exclusive CAG group. I see your point though, and if you prefer CAGers, do change your quote back. I think I'll change mine, as I didn't realize I was combating more than just a simple mistake - ITS A WAY OF LIFE. Haha.

I was lucky enough to get into Dark Souls before Skyrim became a time-sink. What a fantastic game. Truly unlike anything I've played before. Very nice on that faith build, btw. I was going to start another playthrough myself, but then Skyrim came along, and I've been having a blast with that. Easily my two favorites this year as well.

As for checking your list, sure thing. To be honest, today I've decided to stop bumping my list though, at least for a while. I have a handful of games to get through, so my interest is pretty low right now. I had Dark Souls up because I was hoping to sell/trade it off to get UMVC3 from amazon. I ended up trading in some of my older stuff, and gathered enough credit to order UMVC3. Now, I'm not really looking for much.

I really do recommend everyone to try Dark Souls, though. I've never tried Demon's Souls, and when I heard about Dark Souls there was something about it that grabbed me. After a quick rental, I went out and purchased it at MSRP (used copies were hardly any cheaper), something I haven't done in years. No regrets. I saw that Dark Souls was a Lightning Deal on amazon, so I thought I'd inform the traders who PM'd me about my copy.

Continue to enjoy Skyrim (and Dark Souls when you get around to it). I think I'll play some right now.

Bumppppppp

The only games I ever play online are shooters. They're the only ones I can actually compete in lol.

Thanks for the kind words too, but it is really my pleasure to join the service, I'm getting a lot out of it.

bread's done
Back