FS Web Deal of the Day: DJ Hero $49.99 + free shipping (refurb) [SOLD OUT]

Is it worth getting this version or should I wait until DJ Hero 2 gets a renegade version? I've wanted to pick this up for a while, but I didn't want to spend the outrageous cost for it.

EDIT: My question is more about the quality of the turntable than the game itself.

[quote name='feelgoodinc']Is it worth getting this version or should I wait until DJ Hero 2 gets a renegade version? I've wanted to pick this up for a while, but I didn't want to spend the outrageous cost for it.

EDIT: My question is more about the quality of the turntable than the game itself.[/QUOTE]

The standard edition turntable has been getting great reviews as a very sturdy, well-made unit. $50 for the game and peripheral? It's a no brainer if you've been wanting to get this game.

So...the 20 closest Future shops have "Information Not Available" for this. I tried doing it all online and it said it couldn't find a store. I called tech support and they said they're probably already sold out. wtf?

Do they have online stock? Shipping is free, so why not have them deliver? If you need to ISPU it, wait until the store opens and call.

I looked into that, they don't seem to have any online stock either. And last time I checked, my local future shop didn't keep a stack of refurbished DJ Heros.

EDIT: "Some of the items in your shopping cart are not available for Shipping. Please remove these items and create a separate order for them, or check to see if the product is available for the “Store Pickup” option."

10:00 can't come soon enough.

Being a DOTD, it may be wacky with the stock indicator. Wait until stores open and check over the net, then phone if it still doesn't work online.
Also being a DOTD, they may ship in refurbs to your location. I doubt many FS would have a pile of refurb DJ Heros lying around before today.

Okay, so I ended up having to call futureshop.ca tech support and give them my credit card information over the phone so they could log in with my information it get it shipped to me. There was legitimately problem, I'm not super dense. :p

I got it for the same price last weekend, but it was on the clearance table as an open box return. I decided to get the $10 warranty for two years, just in case there was anything wrong with the actual turntable, but so far it works great.

[quote name='feelgoodinc']So...the 20 closest Future shops have "Information Not Available" for this. I tried doing it all online and it said it couldn't find a store. I called tech support and they said they're probably already sold out. wtf?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, it's a WEB deal of the day. It's in the subject line.

AFAIK, there is no ISPU option for this deal. Online only.

With free shipping, I don't really feel that it matters.

[quote name='Talus']Sorry, it's a WEB deal of the day. It's in the subject line.

AFAIK, there is no ISPU option for this deal. Online only.

With free shipping, I don't really feel that it matters.[/QUOTE]

My problem was that it said I could only do a pick up.

$50 for the game and turntable is an awesome deal, assuming the referb turntable is in good condition, the game is really fun, and has the best setlist for any music game imo, 93 different mixes. If your into rap/hiphop you'll prolly really enjoy it, the only bad think is that there has not been much DLC available, i think only 2 sets of DLC since launch, although they are releasing a new Jay-Z and eminem song pack march 25th which should be pretty cool

$50 is a steal for this game. I really enjoyed playing DJ Hero when I had it last year. Congrats to anybody who got a hold of this game when it was available. I knew they weren't going to last.

My brother didn't pull the trigger until after they were sold out .. so he missed this one.

I'll edit the title now

If people are still interested, I always see people post DJ hero ads on kijiji for like $60-70. It's still not $50, but pretty good deal if anyone missed this deal.

bread's done
Back