FS: Wii Games

[quote name='danito']CML for Persona 3! PM me if you are interested in anything![/quote]

Sorry, not only did I not see anything I also agreed to trade Persona 3 elsewhere. I may get another copy but I'm not sure at the moment.

cml:

Dragon Quest VII - (Pending in!)
Final Fantasy IX (GH)
Parasite Eve II (Pending in!)
Tales of Destiny II (Pending in!)

anbu_giroro - Only looking to sell right now (as a bundle).

Access_Denied - That I do. I was contemplating selling it for parts. If you're interested in the parts or the whole thing just let me know. I know a lot of people have expressed interest in the battery.

I'm selling this for a good HDTV. Not great. I currently have a 27 inch, and while its good I hate playing Halo on it splitscreen. I figure one around 40 would do nicely. If someone can direct me to good deals, that'd be great!

[quote name='Legendary Gokou']anbu_giroro - Only looking to sell right now (as a bundle).

Access_Denied - That I do. I was contemplating selling it for parts. If you're interested in the parts or the whole thing just let me know. I know a lot of people have expressed interest in the battery.

I'm selling this for a good HDTV. Not great. I currently have a 27 inch, and while its good I hate playing Halo on it splitscreen. I figure one around 40 would do nicely. If someone can direct me to good deals, that'd be great![/quote]
Well, if the UMD drive is the only thing that's broken, I'll use it. (Who needs a UMD drive when you have ISO's and homebrew?) But it'll be about a week before I'll be able to buy it. I have your other PSP coming in this week that I'll be fixing and selling. I also have another PSP coming in that I'll be selling. So when I get the cash, I'll let you know.

And as for good deals on HDTVs, check dodtracker.com. It has links to those one deal a day sites. They usually don't have anything that I like, but sometimes you get lucky. (Like $5 Wii Nunchucks. :D)

[quote name='Access_Denied']Well, if the UMD drive is the only thing that's broken, I'll use it. (Who needs a UMD drive when you have ISO's and homebrew?) But it'll be about a week before I'll be able to buy it. I have your other PSP coming in this week that I'll be fixing and selling. I also have another PSP coming in that I'll be selling. So when I get the cash, I'll let you know.

And as for good deals on HDTVs, check dodtracker.com. It has links to those one deal a day sites. They usually don't have anything that I like, but sometimes you get lucky. (Like $5 Wii Nunchucks. :D)[/quote]

I'm fairly certain the UMD drive is the only thing thats wrong. I tried to get into fixing PSP's, but I think I'm just going to stick with fixing PS2's. This current PSP also has nails that are worn out. Whoever used it before must've tried to force them out, because I can't remove the nails that are behind the LCD screen.

I'll check that website, thanks for the reference!

cml for:
Dragon Quest VII - (Pending in!)
Final Fantasy IX (GH)
Grandia (Pending in!)
Parasite Eve II (Pending in!)
Suikoden (Pending in!)
Tales of Destiny II (Pending in!)

[quote name='SpitFire158']wow. That's a nice price for what you're including[/quote]

Its generated a lot of interest, but no one has came through with the purchase thus far.

[quote name='Fuzi0n']Wow, if I weren't saving money for my trip to Japan next month I'd buy this in a second.[/quote]

Thanks for the comment. Wii is pending purchase. New item is up!

And good night. =)

I think I have a black label Xenogears around here somewhere.

What kind of deal could we work out for that, for your faceplate?

I'm glad I cleared out my PM before I posted. Lots of people that are interested! I think I've gotten every PM responded to. One of the faceplates will likely go to eBay, the other will (hopefully!) go out to someone from here.

Jehuty, Ryoga, Dragunz - Didn't see anything.

zewone - PM what you'd like to do with that and we'll go from there.

kodos - Responded to your PM.

How much would you trade your army of 2 for a guitar hero 3 game + a guitar. the wammy is broken tho but it is all broken in and was well loved. so was the game but i'm willing to trade for army of 2. the game is for ps2

:whee:

dude i've got a ps2 version of guitar hero 3 and a sg guitar. i'll trade both for Army of 2. The guitar's wammy bar is broken but it still works. infact i prefur it compared to the bouncy wammy. the game is in good shape and the buttons on the guitar work great. pm me if you think it's a good deal or not. i can throw in some other games too. thanks

bread's done
Back