FS: WoW Loot Cards, WoW Time Cards, FFXIV Buddy Pass

Naplex

CAGiversary!
Greetings. I'm trying to cut down on my stock of cards and extra things so this will be updated with some random things as I go along. At this time, I am only providing shipping to US residents unless a request is made for digital only. Thanks for looking!

Terms: Paypal only. Anything shipped will be $1.50 extra. The loot cards will be shipped in penny wrappers inside top loaders with no more than one card per top loader (unless otherwise requested). The cards are shipped in a smaller bubble mailer as well. Free shipping on orders $20 and up. Given the sensitive nature of paypal I will not offer digital only codes. Spend $20 or more and get free shipping automatically!

Time Cards
World of Warcraft Time Cards (60 days) - $26 each (I have 2 of these) Free Shipping

World of Warcraft Loot Cards
Rest and Relaxation - Darkportal Loot #1 Unscratched - $11
Landro Longshot - Azeroth Loot #1 Unscratched - $15
Thunderhead Hippogryph - Azeroth Loot #2 Unscratched - $50
Goblin Gumbo - Outland Loot #1 Unscratched - $15
Paper Airplane - Legion Loot #1 Unscratchedx2 - $5
Robotic Homing Chicken - Legion Loot #2 Unscratched - $75

Misc.
Final Fantasy XIV Buddy Pass - $5

MTG Players
I have a small list of MR/Rares from the recent Magic 2012 (M12) release. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...EFwdTFzSjBTbmVoWW93dWVYNmdzaVE&hl=en_US#gid=0
Anyone from CAG buying from this list gets 10% off (the cards on the list) and free shipping for orders over 20. I package these cards the same way I package the loot cards, so rest assured they will arrive in supreme condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for someone else that has WoW Loot for sale.

As a warning though (if you've never sold them)... if you just sale the code and not the actual physical card, paypal offers absolutely zero protection to you. I hate the idea that someone on here would pull that kind of thing, but it's always possible. Even over a month or more after the deal, they can file a complaint, and they -will- get their money back by saying you didn't send a product (and you'll lose automatically since you have no proof of shipping anything.)

[quote name='Saratinous']Bump for someone else that has WoW Loot for sale.

As a warning though (if you've never sold them)... if you just sale the code and not the actual physical card, paypal offers absolutely zero protection to you. I hate the idea that someone on here would pull that kind of thing, but it's always possible. Even over a month or more after the deal, they can file a complaint, and they -will- get their money back by saying you didn't send a product (and you'll lose automatically since you have no proof of shipping anything.)[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this. I will keep this under heavy consideration for digital codes.

bread's done
Back