-Suffered from red ring.
-Heat Gunned
-X-Clamps Removed
-Tested for 2 Days=Works Great
Problems:
-Missing USB Door
-Small crack in faceplate
-Missing DVD Bezel.
-Doesn't Connect to Live. (It first failed the IP Address test, then I changed some settings and now it fails the DNS Server test. Not sure whats wrong or if its my network or not so sold as-is)
Price:
Make Offer
Payment:
PayPal Only

Trades: [This is a very BIG MAYBE]
-May consider trading for Xbox 360 games/accessories.
-or a wii =] (Doubt it)

Pictures:

Note: I have a new white faceplate on order so who ever buys the console it will have a new faceplate on it with no crack and no missing usb door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, the 360 is fucked up. Try selling to the people on here that buy broken systems. I know DoubleEcksZero and ProtonX buy them (sorry if I might have gotten their names wrong). It has too much stuff wrong with it to be sold as a working system

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MikeHoncho']Damn, the 360 is fucked up. Try selling to the people on here that buy broken systems. I know DoubleEcksZero and ProtonX buy them (sorry if I might have gotten their names wrong). It has too much stuff wrong with it to be sold as a working system[/quote]

-Missing USB Door

The above two will be fixed when the new faceplate arrives.

-Missing DVD Bezel.

(big deal)

-Doesn't Connect to Live. (It first failed the IP Address test, then I changed some settings and now it fails the DNS Server test. Not sure whats wrong or if its my network or not so sold as-is)

I am not sure if this a problem with the system or not.

[quote name='FILTHY J NASTY']-Missing USB Door

The above two will be fixed when the new faceplate arrives.

-Missing DVD Bezel.

(big deal)

I am not sure if this a problem with the system or not.[/QUOTE]
OK, I'm just saying that with the things posted it isn't reliable. When a system was been fixed from red rings it is way more likely than any other 360 to get it again. With the amount of reliable 360s for sale on CAG you are going to have trouble selling this

[quote name='MikeHoncho']OK, I'm just saying that with the things posted it isn't reliable. When a system was been fixed from red rings it is way more likely than any other 360 to get it again. With the amount of reliable 360s for sale on CAG you are going to have trouble selling this[/quote]

Yes I know I just figured someone might want it. I have for sale on like 2 other places so its not just for sale.

I won't accept b/s offers ether. If it don't sell for my price then to ebay it goes.

Enough with the threadcrapping BS offers.

Some people are making legitimate points about the condition of the 360 in this thread, though if you're not interested in a real offer, or making some intelligent comments, go elsewhere.

Like I said I know there is things wrong with it, but I am hoping to sell for a good price, not 10/20$.

So if someone is interested just pm me or something. Thanks

[quote name='FILTHY J NASTY']

I won't accept b/s offers ether. If it don't sell for my price then to ebay it goes.[/QUOTE]

Well why don't you tell us what your price *is* then? That'll stop the BS.

Well, some of it. :)

I don't have a set price though thats the thing I mean I see red ring consoles go for 60-75 or so for consoles only on ebay. This console works fun except the live. I am not sure if its just my network or not but to be nice.

All offers under 50$ will be ignored. (I am not saying I will take 55$ but anything under 50$ will be ignored)

I will be honest with you, I have bought more then two dozen broken Xbox 360's, and since the warranty seal is broken, it won't connect to live, has some major cosmetic issues and is missing the cords it ain't worth too much. Not to mention it is sold as is after being heat gunned.

Sorry, I do not mean to mess with your thread by saying this either.

CML for the 360. I have no money to buy it with at the moment but I can trade things. Yes, I do understand things are wrong with it so I don't have TOO high of hopes for it but I figure I can give it a try if you see something on my TL. Thanks.

My only beef is no HDD. Otherwise, I would have made a offer. I have extra faceplate (my 360 RROD and Microsoft sent me a extra for some reason).

Good Luck, If I find a cheap HDD ill contact you.

The highest I'll go for just the console(As in nothing but the console itself, no wires, no anything extra) is about $30.

bread's done
Back