FS: Xbox 360 HD DVD Player

tavarua88

CAGiversary!
I have one sitting around as my friend who asked me to purchase it from amazon flaked out and I'm outside of the return date. Looking for $195 shipped or OBO. Comes with King Kong, never been opened, everything is included, can even provide receipt.

ebay id, (incase some are hesistant since I've never traded before): tavarua88 with 100 positive feedback.

Agreed, it's available for less than what you are asking, and quite readily I might add. Can use the $40 off 200 at CC coupon to get it for 160, so why would anyone pay you near-retail?

wow, guess you need to read up on the trading board...I also stated OBO, which means or best offer

"No threadcrapping in TL's. If someone has a question or concern about pricing in a TL, please take it directly to the OP of the TL. Threadcrap, as well as insult posts will be looked at seriously. If you don't like someone's prices, don't comment."

[quote name='jhaymond1']It's too bad Sam's is selling it for 130.99 at some stores and 149.99 at all the others..[/quote]

[quote name='tavarua88']wow, guess you need to read up on the trading board...I also stated OBO, which means or best offer

"No threadcrapping in TL's. If someone has a question or concern about pricing in a TL, please take it directly to the OP of the TL. Threadcrap, as well as insult posts will be looked at seriously. If you don't like someone's prices, don't comment."[/quote]

Alright then I'll offer $125 for it shipped.

bread's done
Back