FS: Xbox 360 (Jasper) + 19 Games, Accessories & 20GB HDD - Only $359.99

Darth Mallrat

CAGiversary!
Hey all, I think this is a pretty sweet deal. I am selling to get a PlayStation 3 instead. So I'm letting this bundle go cheap. Everything is less than 3 months old and basically all mint/complete. If you're interested, please check it out here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=230343979196

Thanks!

Microsoft Xbox 360 Arcade Pack Console - This is one of the new "Jasper" consoles (Jasper is the name of the new, cooler chip inside the system) which is pretty much guaranteed not to have any hardware failures like the old models do. However, I am including the official sales receipt from Best Buy, that way if you do have any problems, you're covered under Microsoft's 3-year warranty without any hassle. The console is 100% complete with the system, 1 controller, A/V cable, Ethernet Cable, Power Cable & Brick, Original Retail Box (mint complete with paperwork, plastic wraps, twist ties, etc.), and anything else that the system came with originally. The console and everything else is in mint, like new, flawless condition! I took the picture of the console with the Halo 3 faceplate on to show it off, but the original white faceplate is included as you can see in the pics and is very simple to put back on if you'd like.

Xbox 360 Messenger Kit (Keypad and Headset) - Mint

Xbox 360 20GB Hard Drive - Mint

Xbox 360 Halo 3 Faceplate - Mint

Xbox Live Arcade Pack / Sega Superstar Tennis

Halo 1 Combat Evolved - Mint Complete - Rare original version, not Platinum Hits

Halo 2 Limited Edition - Mint Complete

Halo 3 Legendary Edition - Mint Complete

BioShock - Mint Complete - Rare original version, not Platimun Hits

Guitar Hero III Bundle (Includes Game and Wireless Guitar, stickers included and never applied)

Grand Theft Auto IV Collector's Edition - Mint Complete

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Collector's Edition + Strategy Guide - Mint Complete

Lost Odyssey - Mint Complete

Gears of War Limited Edition - Mint Complete

Turok - Mint Complete

Tomb Raider Underworld - Mint Complete + Exclusive Ar Book given only to pre-order customers

Splinter Cell: Double Agent Limited Edition - Mint Complete

Prince of Persia Limited Edition - Mint Complete

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Mint Complete

Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Complete, has a little wear which does not effect the gameplay

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - Mint Complete

Bully: Scholarship Edition - Mint Complete

Blue Dragon - Mint Complete

Last edited by a moderator:
wrong forum, if you are selling through ebay, then i believe it should be in the auction forum, not the trading forum.....correct me if i am wrong anyone

My bad. I would move it if I could. Anyone have any thoughts on whether or not this is a good price? I think it is and I'm actually surprised it hasn't sold yet.

bread's done
Back