FS: Xbox 360 Premium, Gears of War, Forza 2, etc (3 days old w/ RECEIPTS!)

oldboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey guys... Up for sale is a Xbox 360 Premium I had bought out of impulse.

I have receipts for EVERYTHING.

This entire package is 3 days old. Alot of the stuff is still in original packaging that has yet to be opened. The free 30 days XBOX LIVE has not been set-up. It comes with everything I had gotten from 3 days ago.

Listing the Premium package is a chore... but it's the one with the 20GB HDD, Headset, HDMI cables, etc.

The Xbox 360 WORKS (of course) and of course, Microsoft extended it's warranty to 3 years.

I also have a wireless battery charger & battery I had bought for $29.99.

Forza 2 was bought 2 days ago brand new, and Gears of War was bought used 3 days ago... Both discs are immaculate.

I would like to try to bundle this all together and sell it. But if not, I can just sell the package too. I AM negotiable, but I can smell a low-baller from a mile away. I am also open to trades for a new Nintendo Wii + games/cash.

PM me some prices, and we can go from there. I can also arrange for local pick-up if you want... I live currently in Tampa, FL... But I'm "moving" to Kuwait in a couple weeks, if your close to there feel free to stop by and pick it up. :)

I have a perfect Ebay record and have excellent feedback ratings from my other forums.

I guess you can call the shots on how you want to arrange the deal up. Of course, I would rather prefer local pick-up, but hey... What are the chances of you being in my area? :)

I have no problem in dealing with Ebay, Paypal, or whatever. The choice is yours~.

If you guys want to see some pics, I can take some, but I'm getting real comfy sitting on my arse.

Thanks guys!

bread's done
Back