FS- Xbox 360 Premium, Perfect Dark LE, Call of Duty 2, 2 Controllers(wired&wireless)

SpartanWarrior

CAGiversary!
I have an Xbox 360 Premium, and 2 games, and 2 controlers which one is wired and other is wireless, everything is Brand NEW and never opened. I really dont want an Xbox 360 till Oblivion come out in March(I pray not another delay) so I would like to pass it on to a CAG. I tried to return it but have no receit and I did not want store credit(600$+ store credit, no thank you, I got bills) and I got college coming up in FEB, and I need to pay for books and board. so I am selling this, I have well over 400+ feedback on Ebay(Ebay fees are way to high, almost 40 just to list it with all the special extras, and plus final fees(god knows how much, and the number one reason why not on ebay , some folks are just plain stupid when it comes to high priced items. I am not trying to make like a billion profit, maybe just a $100 profit, I know thats not right for a CAG, but took me many of phone calls and hours to finally get one(and 2 hour drive to retrive it from a store). But then found out Oblivion was not out :)(). When did it get delayed?

Xbox 360- $400 (+$20 in tax=$420)
Perfect Dark LE (63.49 after tax)
Call of Duty 2 (63.49 after Tax)
Wired COntroller(41.50 after Tax)
and about $12-$15 in Gas
$600 total

A friend was originally going to buy it from me but backed out and settled for a core for $600(couldent wait 2 weeks I suppose)

$700(if nobody takes this offer I might LOWER it or Ebay it)+shipping either priority or Express(either would make it for X-Mas IF bought within the next 48 hours.

I am looking for Paypal or US Postal Money Order. Insurance is Recommended, DC is provided at no cost, but insurance is extra. Pleas PM me if Interested.

SORRY NO TRADING, only for SALE.
Place I work for is going out of buisness in January, so I am going to hunt for a new job, and college is approacing in FEB. Thank you

PM me for details or if Interested

Would you be willing to sell just the system? Also if you want your money back, you could just take to Walmart they take back ANYTHING, but they will only give you a giftcard without the receipt.

bread's done
Back