FS: XBOX 360 Premium - System only!

Please note the OP's 0 CTR, and that any CAG dealing with them should keep that in mind when working out who sends/pays first.

To the OP, feedback references from other sites would be helpful, though most CAGs will only rely on CTR to work out who sends/pays first.

[quote name='shrike4242']Please note the OP's 0 CTR, and that any CAG dealing with them should keep that in mind when working out who sends/pays first.

To the OP, feedback references from other sites would be helpful, though most CAGs will only rely on CTR to work out who sends/pays first.[/quote]
Here's a link to my eBay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=phaze2ny
My business eBay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=broadcastelec
Other business eBay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=compxs

Not a bad deal. I have a controller already, but no system, so this probably works out perfectly.

So let me get this straight, it's just the system itself plus the hard drive, and that's it?

My other question, can you describe the condition of the console, and are there any pics, etc?

[quote name='shrike4242']They all link to the first user account.[/quote]

Sorry about that, fixed!

[quote name='slimymeteor']Not a bad deal. I have a controller already, but no system, so this probably works out perfectly.

So let me get this straight, it's just the system itself plus the hard drive, and that's it?

My other question, can you describe the condition of the console, and are there any pics, etc?[/quote]

Yes sir, premium console + hard drive only. I purchased it the way it is and was going to complete hte system and give it as a gift, but the person I was gonna give it to already bought one. I already have a 360 myself which is the reason why i'm selling it. I should have pics of the actual system tomorrow or Friday latest.

Is there a warranty prefer the microsoft one as I know that is transferable. If not, is it possible to get one from microsoft.

[quote name='Animeguy']Is there a warranty prefer the microsoft one as I know that is transferable. If not, is it possible to get one from microsoft.[/quote]

Not 100% sure on the warranty status. I'm assuming there isn't one, unless it's in the generation of systems that Microsoft is fixing for free. The best I can do is get the manufacture date from it.

[quote name='magictoilet']does it work? Need a psp?[/quote]

Tested it with my own cables and it is fully functional. Don't necessarily need a PSP, but what are the details?

Hey guys right now i'm looking for cash but if a trade deal is good enough, I may take it. I also have The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, disc only, a BRAND NEW wireless headset and a wireless controller that I may include for extra.

Added pics and replied to all PMs!

Add :

Power Brick @ $75 plus
A/V Cables @ $20 plus
Controller @ $30 plus

The warranty is VOID because NO Serial Number on it......!! Was Elder Scrolls in it when you got it....? Where did you say you got it again....?

I'm being acused of stealing this sytem on another forum. I'd like to avoid that here so i'm going to copy and paste a post from that forum to avoid the storm before it hits:

-I purchased the 360 from a friend with the intention of completing it (buying the wires, power brick, etc) and giving it to my godbrother as a gift for his 13th birthday. The other day my god brother was talking about already getting one so that idea went down the drain. I'd give it to my girlfriend but she said she probably wouldn't play it too much. I already have one, so that's why i'm selling it.

-My friend purchased the system only with the intention of doing a CASE MOD. Painting, it, putting a window on the side, adding/changing LEDs etc. That's what he does. He buys 360 systems only and mods/sells them.

-I told him I was looking for one and he sold it to me instead of modding it. He had already scratched the sticker off because he was prepping it for paint.

On a side note, the original Microsoft Power supply + HD Cables go for $60 buy-it-now on eBay. You can find them even cheaper in seperate auctions.

Oblivion was in the system when I bought it. I told my friend about it and he told me to just keep it because he already has it. I bought the game when it came out and I didn't like it, so i'm going to sell it.

I ended up giving Oblivion to my god brother tonight so that's no longer available.

I'd recommend anyone actually thinking about buying this system remembering that the system will have NO WARRANTY, due to the lack of S/N.

Lack of S/N is also a sign of a potentially stolen system, as well.

The OP's scenario about the S/N being removed before it's being modded could explain the S/N, though it could also be a system that was attempted to be modded and was fucked up in the attempt, so doesn't work.

IMHO, caveat emptor on making this purchase. I'd recommend anyone not buy it, and the OP should take their business elsewhere. Too many unknowns not to piss $225 + shipping away in making this purchase.

[quote name='shrike4242']I'd recommend anyone actually thinking about buying this system remembering that the system will have NO WARRANTY, due to the lack of S/N.

Lack of S/N is also a sign of a potentially stolen system, as well.

The OP's scenario about the S/N being removed before it's being modded could explain the S/N, though it could also be a system that was attempted to be modded and was fucked up in the attempt, so doesn't work.

IMHO, caveat emptor on making this purchase. I'd recommend anyone not buy it, and the OP should take their business elsewhere. Too many unknowns not to piss $225 + shipping away in making this purchase.[/quote]
By modded I CLEARLY meant CASE MODDED, not FIRMWARE HACKED or anything like that. The kid was going to paint it and all that stuff. That's what he does. He buys systems and does case mods (paint, window, fan, led, all that) and resells them. The system has NEVER been opened.

I even offered to take a video of this system in action for any serious buyer.

Honestly.....

Is the Serial gone. As in you or your friend threw it away. If so why.....?

You should definatly offer to ship first..... To verify working, non-working, stolen (should know if you hit LIVE with it...?)

Why don't you keep the 'suspect' system and sell your own personal system if nothing is wrong with this system.....

.......................................................................................................................

Not accusing you but there are too many things that don't add up here.......

.......................................................................................................................

[quote name='eth3rton']Honestly.....

You should definatly offer to ship first..... To verify working, non-working, stolen (should know if you hit LIVE with it...?)

Why don't you keep the 'suspect' system and sell your own personal system if nothing is wrong with this system.....

.......................................................................................................................[/quote]
I offered to take a video of the system working and on Live. How many other sellers are willing to do that? I also provided three of my eBay account feedbacks.

I wouldn' t sell my personal 360 because the firmware is modded. Also, it has sentimental value and has been going strong since launch. I can't let it go lol. Otherwise i'd just as soon sell my own and keep this one.

[quote name='eth3rton']Honestly.....

.......................................................................................................................[/quote]

You didn't answer one of those questions. You could easily be playing your own system on LIVE. Without a Serial Number how would we know. Where IS the Serial sticker...!!?!! I could provide a link to anyones Feedback even yours... It really don't prove much... If no one HERE knows you then you should probably ship first considering the circumstances...

[quote name='eth3rton']You didn't answer one of those questions. You could easily be playing your own system on LIVE. Without a Serial Number how would we know. Where IS the Serial sticker...!!?!! I could provide a link to anyones Feedback even yours... It really don't prove much... If no one HERE knows you then you should probably ship first considering the circumstances...[/quote]

I already explained where the sticker is. I don't need to prove anything. Do you honestly think I stole someone's XBOX 360? Sure anyone could provide feedback to anyone's eBay account but if someone sent a message to either of those three through eBay I could reply.

Also, I wouldn't mind setting up an auction to cover you. This is my last bump before it goes on eBay tomorrow anyway.

bread's done
Back