FS: XBOX 360 Premium System w/ 20 GB Hard Drive + 8 Games!

Unwind23

CAGiversary!
Selling my 360 since I'm buying a PS3. Here's what I have (all in WORKING, LIKE NEW CONDITION):

• XBOX 360 Premium System (with 20 GB HDD) -- Comes with Wireless Controller, Headset, Component Cables, Ethernet Cable. (STILL UNDER 3-YEAR WARRANTY.)
  • Madden NFL 09 (X360)
  • Madden NFL 08 (X360)
  • Madden NFL 07 (X360)
  • Grand Theft Auto IV (X360)
  • NBA 2K7 (X360)
  • MLB 2K7 (X360)
  • College Hoops 2K7 (X360)
  • WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2007 (X360)
Here's my situation -- I'm getting a NEW 360 from Microsoft, after sending my system to them after getting the famed RROD. I'm expecting the new system in my possession in 3-4 weeks' time. That is when I will start contacting bidders, so either PM me or Reply to this topic with bids and I'll take a look at all of them.

I'm looking to get between $150-200 for the system itself. Madden 09 is virtually brand new...I only bought it 10 days ago. I'd like to get about 45-50 bucks for that. I'd also like to get about 30 for GTA IV. Everything else is up for free bid.

Payment would most likely be in the form of a U.S. Money Order or PayPal.

I'll also consider trades! I'm looking to get a PlayStation 3 (I don't care what size the HDD is). I'm also in the market for the following PS3 games: Madden NFL 09, MLB 08: The Show, Metal Gear Solid 4. Propose trades at will!

Thank you for looking!!

bread's done
Back