FS: XBOX, PS2, PS1 games, and more 2 DAYS LEFT

thetoxicone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Here is an updated list of what I have for sale. I have added prices for the ps1 games now. Feel free to offer on a group or if you don't like a price. Just be reasonable and I'll probably accept it. Any questions or further descriptions needed send a pm my way. Prices do not include shipping unless listed with the price. Most single items (except plug and plays) would be $2 shipping with discounts given for multiple items purchased.

Last thing, if you want anything from my list, let me know and let's work out a deal because it'll only be here until Thursday since on Friday I'm leaving town for a wedding and in that town is a store that gives pretty good trade in on games so I'll take what is leftover to that location on the weekend.

Gba (Japan Imports) all complete in near mint shape $10 shipped each or $25 shipped for the group:
Fighting Spirits Heat (here is the listing on playasia http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...ts-70-1x4.html)
Warioland 4
Tekken Advance

Playstation (complete unless listed):
Street Fighter Collection (no Manual) $12
King's Field (long box w/ fair amount of damage) $4
Bloody Roar $5
Speedball 2020 $2
Robo-pit 2 $8
Mortal Kombat 4 (only instructions and game) $4
Magic the Gathering Battlemage $10
Gran Turismo (GH) $3
Grand Theft Auto $3
Diablo (disc only) $12
DBZ dead ball zone $3
Legend of Dragoon (w/ strategy guide) $25
Syphon Filter (GH, no instructions) $1
Jimmy white's 2 Cueball $2
Largo Winch .//Commando SAR $2

PS2(complete unless listed):
Sega Classics Collection - $5
Kingdom Hearts (GH) - $7
The Bouncer (previous rental with sticker on center of disc) - $5

Xbox (complete unless listed):
Spy vs. Spy - $8
SSX3 - $8
Rallisport Challenge (PH) - $5
Project Gotham Racing - $5
Project Gotham Racing 2 - $5
Outrun 2 - $5
Narc - $5
Haunted Mansion - $5

Genesis (take them all for $9 shipped):

Arcus Oddyssy (loose) $5 shipped
Sonic 2 (loose) $3 shipped
Dracula $3 shipped

Plug N Plays:

Tetris - $5
World Poker Tour (x2) $4 each

Flat Rate Priority box containing all the following atari 2600 games and a few bonuses not listed to fill the box for $20 shipped (meaning after shipping I'm only making $10 on this one). Easy way to catch up on some missing commons or else get some filler to add to systems for selling on ebay.

The games in this box are:

Air Sea Battle
Asteroids (x2)
Berzerk
Breakout (x2)
Bugs
Burgertime
Combat (x2)
Defender
Dig Dug
Donkey Kong
E.T.
Freeway
Frogger
Home Run
Journey Escape
Joust
Kangaroo
Mash
Missile Command
Pac-man (x3)
Pitfall (x3)
Pole Position
Space Invaders
Starmaster
Star Voyager
Vanguard
Yars Revenge

Nintendo Power issues (these are all boxed in a priority flat rate box and contains these issues all in fairly good shape for $18 shipped as well a surprise bonus to fill the odd space in the box): Issues 16, 21, 22, 25, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 41, 43, 44 47, 49. Nintendo Power Strategy guides for Final Fantasy and Ninja Gaiden 2. These final four issues had to be curved in the top of the box but should be fine after being laid flat but no promises on issues 48, 54, 61, and one older issue missing a cover so this one is unidentified.

DVDs (lots of good b-movies if you enjoy that type of stuff):

The Alf Files (Canadian release of 3 one-hour alf specials) - $6
Boneyard - $6
Christmas with SCTV - $6
Confederate States of America - $7
Ed Gien - $4
Freeway - $4
Hardware Wars Collector's Edition - $7
Maniacts - $4
Saved by the bell season one and two (slight damage to top of the box due to the sticker that they put on dvd cases) - $9
Severed - Forest of the Dead - $4
Sick - the life and death of Bob Flanagan Supermasochist - $5
Slums of Beverly Hills - $4
They Call Me Bruce - $3
This Film is Not Yet Rated - $7

Pending items are below

No One Can Stop Mr. Domino $5 PENDING

Irritating Stick (previous rental, sticker covering disc and sticker on back of manual) $2 PENDING

Darkstone $3 PENDING

Wargames Defcon 1 $3 PENDING

Tetris Plus (GH w/ gold foil) $7 PENDING

Psi-Ops - $5 PENDING

Sorcerer's Maze $2 PENDING

Killer Klowns from outerspace - $4 PENDING

May - $4 PENDING

Mercenaries - $8 PENDING

"the music of suikoden" Soundtrack cd and coin $10 shipped PENDING

A set of 11 screener (dvds sent for reviews or academy awards consideration, most are bare bones just the movie) dvds (Igby goes down, Evelyn, Y Tu Mama Tambien, The Hours, The Eye, Gangster No. 1, Race to Space, The Cat's Meow, Chasing Sleep, All over the guy, Diplomatic Siege) -$16 shipped for the group PENDING

bread's done
Back