FS: Xbox360 Elite and Games

Fuzzibunny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I am selling my Xbox360 Elite. It comes with everything that was in the box when I baught it. Reason for selling is because I never play it anymore. Last game I have played on it was Halo 3 and that was it. Everything is in great working condition. All the games come with the covers and manuals. The Xbox360 and HD Dvd player does not come with the box.

I will not sell items separately. This is a bundle deal.

Bundle for sale:

Xbox360 Elite
HD-DvD player
HDMI Cord
VGI Cord
Wireless adapter
3 Wireless Controllers (2 white, 1 Black)
Wireless Mic
2 Wired Mics
Controller Battery charger

Chromehounds
Lego Star Wars 2
BioShock
Kameo
Project Gothem Racing 3
Perfect Dark Zero
Lost Planet
Shadow Run
Gears of War
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Halo 3

Asking $450 + Shipping

photo.jpg

Games.jpg

I would have bought this deal...no doubt someone here will take you up on it...not me though because i already have one

free bump

[quote name='salemhooper']sale it on ebay u will get soooo much more. its dumb to sale all that for 450 plus shipping.[/QUOTE]

how much do you think its worth?? I really don't know the price on used systems.

you could get up too 600 on that bundle I bet. but do it through craigslist, where it's local and you don't have to worry about getting ripped off or shipping prices, it's all local.

I was referred here by some people on Goozex. I'm looking to pick up an Elite, and if you haven't thrown it on eBay yet, I would love to snatch it up at that price.

I realize that I'm a new member, but I'm willing to send first. My Paypal address is confirmed, and the money is already in my Paypal account for instant transfer. I'd also be willing to send a money order via Priority Mail, if you prefer that.

I'm willing to pay $500 for the bundle, if that would be the deal breaker.

If you haven't posted the bundle yet, I'd appreciate it if you'd send me a message. Thank you very much.

bread's done
Back