FSOT: $200 Gamestop gift card w/PayPal, Amazon, Walmart, BestBuy, TRU, Target, etc.

iGen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
I have a $200 Gamestop/EBGames gift card and I won't be shopping there again.

I'll accept either $190 PayPal or $200 of gift card(s) for basically any big-name retailer that sells video games online:

Amazon.com
BestBuy
Buy.com
Meijer
Target
Toys 'R Us
Wal-mart
etc.

Doubt you'll have many takers seeing as how trade-in promos boost your overall value. Same can be said for some of the companies you want in return, but overall regardless of amount on your card in this community it is not the same as the value of your card.

Wow Johnny! Mods shut your mouth and you still try to get a shot in. Go fuck yourself as always. Just stating facts you dumbass. Hope OP gets what he is looking for. Guess I need to watch my ass since you're obviously stalking me now.

Honestly, since it is a gift card at GS, tax will be charged. That combined with the negative image many have of GS on this site will really devalue that GS cad IMO. For myself it would have to be discounted $30 min. and I actually like GS.

Just something to consider if you really want to move the gc. There are cag's that are looking to buy gs credit so good luck.

yeah, not to thread crap, but in agreement with neudog and rmb, I find that people only like paying 80% of actual card value(which is still better than you would likely get for straight cash trade ins at GS). I mean, we are cheapasses.

Most gift cards on ebay go close to retail, so I would try there. Might even have better luck splitting the gift card into 3-4 smaller cards.

bread's done
Back