FT: $6 dollars Paypal

smartasien

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I got 6 bucks in my paypal account to use. I'm not sure what to do with it.

Any offers? Memory cards perhaps? Useless memorabilia?

I'm not sure if this isn't allowed in the forum, so sry if it isn't.

How about you send me $4 dollars and i'll send u nothing? Sounds good no?

And i would transfer it to my bank account.... But wheres the fun in that? I NEED TO USE IT!!!!

[quote name='smartasien']How about you send me $4 dollars and i'll send u nothing? Sounds good no?

And i would transfer it to my bank account.... But wheres the fun in that? I NEED TO USE IT!!!![/quote]

Okay $5! Thats my finally offer! :lol:

How about if I send you 2 useless strategy guides? I can guarantee it will be a waste of your money.

Ive got a Resident Evil Outbreak, watch/ stop watch key chain.
A sealed champions of norrath(from first game) babes calendar.
A sealed copy of OPM of March 2004 with FFXI on the cover and a demo disc inside.
Final Fantasy Spirits within DVD, special edition, (moderate condition)
ps1 mega memory card
a roll of scotch tape
some blank cd-r's
paper clips
about 40-50 paintballs
few old mini bags of skittles with shrek 2 on them.
a hand full of old mini cinnamon hearts from valentines day
a bunch of pez dispensers
bubble wrap
an old floppy drive
and a newegg.com beach towel still wrapped.

Hookay, I got, hmm let's see...
Posters!
-Death by Degrees
-Xenogears 2 (small tear on the top i think, was a bitch gettin it outta the mag, PLAY to be exact)
-Raxephon (pretty huge)

oooo, here's a reat steal folks! The last tooth I lost (hopefully it is THE last :lol: ).I wish I could say I got it knocked out while kicking ass or something, but yeah, it was a milk-tooth I was told, so...it's day just came. Been out and about for a little under a year now, so it's..."clean" (can disinfect for shipping). Truly, a one of a kind item folks, so what are my bids? Do I hear $6?... :wink:

Oh wow, another treasure I just remembered I had: a hand towel with "B'z New Album Big Machine" written on it. Screams "cheap knock off yesasia.com used to intice suckers like me". I think I got a winner with this one, maybe it should go on ebay...

I await a flood of offers, please don't hold back! :cool:

Wow all good stuff. After spacemanspiff mentioned the skittles wrappers. I have the sudden urge to EAT CANDY!!! ASLDKFJLAKSDJFLK GIMME CANDY!
Just look at my avatar he's obviously a candy PIRATE!!

And his offer seems most awesome so far!

Damn! If only I hadn't given my brother that 'News Kids on the Block '91 Summer Tour Sponsored by McDonald's' Program that was in the top of my closet when we moved here! :lol:

bread's done
Back