FT: Any 3 of these games for a copy of La Pucelle (that's right, 3 games!!!)

livetnediser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I made this offer a while ago, but no one was really interested, but someone may be now that La Pucelle is cheaper. am really in need of a copy of La Pucelle Tactics, and as such, I will trade any 3 games off this list in order to get it. I'm really desperate to get this game, so please, help me out. I will also trade any 4 games to get Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow on Xbox, or I will trade 2-3 games for Fire Emblem, or Tactics Ogre on the GBA. Deals on the GBA games will be based on the value of my games, not necessarily any 2 or 3. Your games need not be new, but they must be complete and in good condition. The games I will trade are: (all my games are complete and in good condition unless noted)

Xbox:
Alter Echo (sealed)
Dead To Rights (PH, sealed)
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (sealed)
Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter (sealed)
Splinter Cell (PH, sealed)
Starsky and Hutch (sealed(
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X (sealed, seal coming off a little at bottom)
Brute Force
Gunvalkyrie
Genma Onimusha
MechAssault (PH)
Sega GT 2002/ JSRF (EB stickers on case)
Star Wars/Tetris Worlds Live (EB stickers)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (PH)
Unreal Championship

GC:
Blood Omen 2
Harry Potter And The Chamber of Secrets

PS2/PSX:
Clock Tower 3
Maximo Ghosts To Glory
Tobal No. 1 (few scratches on disc)
Broken Sword 2 The Smoking Mirror (few scratches on disc)
Grand Theft Auto III (scratches on disc)

Gameboy:
Adventure Island (complete)

That's a total of about 20 games to choose from. Any takers?

These are just extra games that I have lying around, and I don't have any money to buy anything right now, so I'm trying to trade for it. Thanks for the heads up, though.

how many games will you give for it? first you said 3, then 5, then you are not sure.

I am intrerested in maximo, clock tower 3 maybe a couple of others. Anyhow, PM sent in a couple of minutes.

bread's done
Back