FT: Arc the Lad Collection NEW trade only

btantra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I bought this from TRU and I want to get any 2 of these games ($5-$20 each) NEW and SEALED for my Arc the Lad Collection ($35):

Shrek Super Party Gamecube (was on CC $5 sale)
Ikaruga Gamecube (TRU $20)
Marvel Capcom 2 PS2 (TRU $20)
Moto GP2 XBOX (TRU $20)
Suikoden III PS2 (TRU $15)
Bratz GBA (TRU $15)
Front Mission 3 PS1 (TRU $20)
Tactics Ogre GBA
Paper Mario N64 (TRU $5.30)
Rez PS2 (TRU $12.50 -- CC $5)
Dragon Warrior VII PS1 (TRU $15)

That's it. I think I am not asking too much since Arc The Lad was $35.00 and the games above are $20 at most each.

I may add more games that I want later after checking TRU list again. PM me for trade offer.

[quote name='zionoverfire']If you change your mind about the game needing to be new I can get you tactics ogre and suikoden III mint.[/quote]

Do you have any other games? Any list that I can see from you?

No one would be dumb enough to trade REZ for Arc The Lad straight up. Anyhow, buying ATL for $35 wasn't a good idea at all for trading purposes... considering I bought my copy on eBay for less than that not too long ago.

[quote name='Zephry']No one would be dumb enough to trade REZ for Arc The Lad straight up. Anyhow, buying ATL for $35 wasn't a good idea at all for trading purposes... considering I bought my copy on eBay for less than that not too long ago.[/quote]

I checked eBay the other day and completed listings were in the 45-55 dollar area

[quote name='btantra'][quote name='zionoverfire']If you change your mind about the game needing to be new I can get you tactics ogre and suikoden III mint.[/quote]

Do you have any other games? Any list that I can see from you?[/quote]

Here is my trade list:

PS2:
Prince of Persia
Disgaea (mint)
Suikoden III (mint)

GBA:

Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced (cart)
Ogre Battle Tactics (near mint)
Fire Emblem (mint)
Golden Sun 1,2

PS1:

Front mission 3
Lunar 1,2
star ocean 2
Grandia
Vandal Hearts 1,2
Legend of Legaia
Final Fantasy Anthology, Chronicles, Origins (non GH)

snes:

Breath of Fire 1,2
Final Fantasy 3

bread's done
Back