FT: Bioshock (XBox360) for HL - Orange Box (PC or XBox360)

rvr2k3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Up for trade is

Bioshock (XBox360) - Regular Edition - Used but in Mint Condition.

I am looking for

Half Life - Orange Box (PC or XBox360). The PC version needs to be unregistered with Steam.

Thanks for Looking.

In addition to the trader rating it would be nice of there was some way to have ratings for posts as well. It might not be the best system but anything that would cause people to think and read before posting is a plus.

[quote name='joserjerr']In addition to the trader rating it would be nice of there was some way to have ratings for posts as well. It might not be the best system but anything that would cause people to think and read before posting is a plus.[/QUOTE]

Can you please clarify what you are talking about? Please do so in a PM. I am not sure what the tone of your post is, but it seems antagonistic.

[quote name='joserjerr']Just consider it a free bump. I had multiple windows open and I accidentally posted in the wrong thread. My bad.[/QUOTE]

OK, thanks. I was confused about the tone and meaning of the post. All I wanted was to make a video game trade. Peace.

So it's pretty obvious that noone is going to trade Bioshock for Orange Box straight Up so you might want to modify your offer and hope for the best.

bread's done
Back