FT:Dell Inspiron 8600 1.5 Pent M/512 MB/80 GB/128 MB ATI, looking for comparable Mac

murphem

CAG Veteran
I am looking to trade my Dell 8600 laptop for a comparable Mac desktop or laptop. My dream would be an iMac G5, but I am willing to hear any offers. I would also be willing to put some cash or other items toward the trade. Features:

1.5 GHz Pentium M (Comparable to 2Ghz Pentium 4)
512 MB Ram
ATI Mobilitiy Radeon 9600 w/ 128 MB dedicated ram (Last game I played on this was WoW and it ran without a hitch)
8x DVD+RW/CD-RW
80 GB Harddrive
15.4 Widescreen SXGA (1680 x 1050) Resolution
Great Battery life (about 3+ hours on battery saving mode)
Great physical condition (pics on request)
Windows XP Home
Microsoft Works Suite 2004
Includes power supply and all of original disks. I would be willing reformat the system, but you would be required to reload all the software, or I could just clean the system up a little and leave it basically as it is.

I understand the risk involved in this trade as I have 0 feedback and only 3 feedback on ebay (murphem107). I would be willing to send first, but ideally only to a CAG with considerable positive feedback.

Please note the OP's 0 feedback, and any CAGs dealing with them with more feedback should ask the OP to send first.

A 0 feedback CAG with a TL with this dollar amount of an item can be a scam/ripoff waiting to happen. Proceed with caution.

As I said in the OP, I am definitely willing to send first, and I am looking to trade for a comparable Mac, not cash.

That's cool, but I would like to point out that I am very willing to accept offers from G4-based systems even. The only other serious trade offer I have at the moment is for a loaded 733 G4 Quicksilver Power Mac.

Bump... would pics help convince anyone..? Oh, and if anyone wants to know it weighs about 7-8 pounds and is about 1.25 inches thick closed.

[quote name='murphem']That's cool, but I would like to point out that I am very willing to accept offers from G4-based systems even. The only other serious trade offer I have at the moment is for a loaded 733 G4 Quicksilver Power Mac.[/quote]It better be very loaded cause G4s are pretty slow.

Really? I haven't used too many G4s, so that's honestly good to know. Although, it's not like I am looking to do any major gaming with it. I guess the big problem is that Macs retain their value (as his proposal ebays for just about as much as mine even though his machine is 5 years old) while PCs don't.

bread's done
Back