FT/FS: |--$462--| |--A.m.a.z.o.n.--|--G.i.f.t.--|--C.a.r.d.--|

Patriot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I have a $462 Amazon Gift Card for trade. I will send you the redemption number online for delivery.

NEED:
Cash/Check (Will accept PayPal, but sender must add to cover fees)
Wii Console & Games
PS3 Console & Games

I DO NOT WANT PREVIOUS GEN. GAMES/CONSOLE PLEASE.

Thanks,
Gil

Do you have something in mind? Barring small games, I can't really imagine any *big* games that would make a deal work for you.

[quote name='Patriot']Sorry, didn't see anything. I'd prefer not to trade for a bunch of small games.[/quote]

Well ok. And what do you mean by "small" games?

Didn't you see Mario RPG? Mario has a big nose, does that count as a "big" game?

Oh god, that was stupid.

[quote name='Anbu_Zim']Well ok. And what do you mean by "small" games?

Didn't you see Mario RPG? Mario has a big nose, does that count as a "big" game?

Oh god, that was stupid.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't clarify. I just meant I'd like more valuable things instead of a bunch of less valuable ones. I'd prefer to not trade for games at all to be honest.

[quote name='Patriot']I'm looking for cash, Wii Console, or PS3 Console[/quote]

Did you happen to miss my post?

[quote name='xcopy']Did you happen to miss my post?[/QUOTE]

Yeah sorry I did. I REALLY like the PS3, however, I'm not going to play non-American games and the no US dvd's is an issue for me. Hit me up on AIM: FreeMachineGil

[quote name='Hybrid5006']$1.... Lol

I think he is wants to get rid of his 360 Elite for the Amazon GC[/quote]
The title and post aren't too clear honestly. Don't think he's asking for a $450 Amazon GC though for the Elite as that wouldn't be too feasible.

[quote name='MrBoss']I will offer you $350 for the GC to get ya started. (Paypal)[/quote]
Not bad. That's almost 80%. I'd offer that or close to it myself.

bread's done
Back