FT/FS Asus p5q pro E8400 4gb ram bundle, Enslaved(360) W: CYL

[quote name='s2k']bump want too dump the hdd's to gamestop if no good deal comes along[/QUOTE]It's a shame I have nothing for your black 120 :/.

CML (again) ;)

FF:IX Sealed
FF: Anthology 2 Sealed (only would want 1 of them though)

Not interested in the guides either. Already have both of those!

could possibly part with some 360 stuff since that is what you want. I dont want to get rid of my fightpad yet though (especially since BlazBlue is coming out in 2 weeks) Also still have a 4000 MS pts card that I did not put on my TL yet. Still sealed and unused (obviously ;))

Hey man, would you take 30 + Madden 06 for wolverine origins? Lemme know pls. Also, do you ship first on your small ticket/non-rare items?

Uhh... because you have it listed under 06 sports games for easy gamerscore in your wants, I suppose. I was just going to throw it on top of the 30 bucks offer because it was in your wants list.

Bump for the new entry of my PC parts. If you only want or need a piece of it let me know. I'm willing to sell separately but MOBO+VISTA must go together since Its tied to that motherboard and if I don't sell it with it It would be useless to have around.

I'm looking for a ds lite, but $80 is still a bit much for me... maybe you could CML and see if you like anything, i could send it to you and you could knock off some of the price of the ds.. I was only looking to spend around 60-70 on one.

BUmp if anyone has haunting ground complete or sealed. Gamestop sells it 14.99 if they have it in your area.

I could be interested in the ram alone if you get no bites. Shoot me a pm if you would consider. Also could you provide a model # on the ram?

bread's done
Back