FT/FS Brand NEw deBlob Wii

bmoregeniusinc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have for sale a Brand New de Blob for sale or trade let me know USPS I accept paypal money order or check. No cash, no shipping outside of USA. I'm new to CAG itrader but am established on ebay my user id is bmoregeniusinc Or click this link Check out my other items! Pm me or respond for more details and paypal address or address to send money order or check.

I have a sealed Zack & Wiki for trade or a complete, mint Simpsons Wii game. Let me know via PM how much cash you would want with either of those to even out the trade. Thanks.

I still have New de Blob :bouncy: available also have New Wii and New Fit I just order the PS3 GunMetal from Amazon and am getting rid of My Unopened Wii items. I'm looking for PS3 Games or cash. Let me know what you have I also have ebay account for verfication could sell on there but tired of getting raped by ebay and paypal fees. :applause:
[quote name='bmoregeniusinc']I have for sale a Brand New de Blob for sale or trade let me know USPS I accept paypal money order or check. No cash, no shipping outside of USA. I'm new to CAG itrader but am established on ebay my user id is bmoregeniusinc Or click this link Check out my other items! Pm me or respond for more details and paypal address or address to send money order or check.[/quote]

Also I am paypal verified and a ebay power seller check my feedback I have sold tons of games and Wii's I need to get rid of these games for other games PS3 I want.
[quote name='bmoregeniusinc']I still have New de Blob :bouncy: available also have New Wii and New Fit I just order the PS3 GunMetal from Amazon and am getting rid of My Unopened Wii items. I'm looking for PS3 Games or cash. Let me know what you have I also have ebay account for verfication could sell on there but tired of getting raped by ebay and paypal fees. :applause:[/quote]

bread's done
Back