FT/FS My Stuff and Wants V.2 (Music, DVDs, Xbox, GC, GBA, GBC, DS, Guides and more!)

miyamotofreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (96%)
Finally have Paypal! Would love to sell! And trade! I'll give status, condition,and whether the game is complete etc upon request. NEED CASH!! Also shipping is included so multiple game deals get some discounts. And CML is my best friend so say it whenever you please.

AIM is coltsandwolves

I have:

Gamecube:
007 Everthing or Nothing- $8 (pending)
XIII-$7
Madden 2005-$5
Midway Arcade Treasures 3-$7 (pending)
Super Monkey Ball-$6
TimeSplitters 2-$9
THPS 3$5
WWE: Day of Reckoning-$8 (pending)

DS:
Animal Crossing WW-$24
Feel the Magic- $11
Mario Kart DS- $24 (pending)
Meteos- $18 (pending)
Zoo Keeper- $12

GBA:
Mario Golf Advance Tour- $14
Advance Wars 2- $11
DBZ: Supersonic Warriors- $8
Stuntman-$9
Yu-Gi-Oh: The Sacred Cards-$5 (pending)
Blitz 2003- $2
Dragon Ball Z: Collectible Card Game- $6
Game Boy Advance Carrying Case- $5
Game Boy Advance Link Cable -$3
Game Boy Advance SP Case (blue)-$5

GBC:
Zelda: Oracle of Ages- $10

GB:
Heianky Alien-$6

Xbox:
Full Spectrum Warrior- $7 (SEALED) (pending)

DVDs: (alot are SE or CEs so ask if you don't like price)
25th Hour- $8
Bowling for Columbine-$8
Family Guy Volume 1-$16
The Incredibles- $16
LOTR: Two Towers (trying to get rid of this because I want trilogy set)- $9
Lost in Translation- $9
Matrix Reloaded- $8
Once Upan a Time in Mexico- $6
Remember the Titans- $10
Punch Drunk Love- $12
shaun of the Dead- $12
SuperSize Me- $10
Traffic- $10

Music:
American Idiot/Green Day- $8 (pending)
How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb/U2- $8
To The 5 Boroughs/Beastie Boys-$7

Guides: (all are $4.50 cept sports ones which are $3)
Batman Begins (sealed)
NBA Live 06 x2
Final Fantasy IV Advance
The Warriors
Madden 05

WANTS:

DS:
DS Lite Screen Protector
WarioWare: Touched!
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Sonic Rush
Tony Hawk’s American Sk8land
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Age of Empires: The Age of Kings
Super Princess Peach
Tetris DS
Metroid Prime: Hunters
New Super Mario Bros.

GC:
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Pikmin 2
NBA Street V3
SSX 3
Mario Power Tennis
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Donkey Konga 1 and 2 (with or without bongo)

A PS2 (slim or phat)

CASH!!!!!

Mac-compatible DVD burner

512 MB of RAM compatible with the iMac G5 1.8 GHz machine

i have rogue squadron 2 soul calibur 2 and medal of honor frontline can sell all for 25 shipped or trade for animal crossing and advanced wars ds

[quote name='saminex']i have rogue squadron 2 soul calibur 2 and medal of honor frontline can sell all for 25 shipped or trade for animal crossing and advanced wars ds[/quote] I will only give one of those DS games.

[quote name='markholladay']I have Kirby Canvas Curse comple, trade for Animal Crossing or Advanced Wars DS. And good luck on your first list.[/quote]Got a list? I'll give Animal Crossing, I just want to even the trade a little bit

[quote name='miyamotofreak']Got a list? I'll give Animal Crossing, I just want to even the trade a little bit[/quote]

I dont really have a list. Not a lot of games. If you want, I could send some extra money along with the game. I can do a Money Order since you dont have paypal. PM me a price if you want to do this. Thanks.

they have like all the steam games all half liffe 1 an 2 an all that hahahahahahahahaha ur missing out i want all ur ds games pm me lol jk

[quote name=' miyamotofreak']Resident Evil 4 (you'd have to give a hell of an offer for this)[/QUOTE]

:rofl: You're not serious? Unless it is the Limited Edition w/ Tin, which you should state in your OP, you can pick this up at Best Buy for $14.99 after GGC. Anyways, I have a copy of Wave Rce if you want to trade and some DVD's. Let me know if you see anything, thanks:)

[quote name='neudog']:rofl: You're not serious? Unless it is the Limited Edition w/ Tin, which you should state in your OP, you can pick this up at Best Buy for $14.99 after GGC. Anyways, I have a copy of Wave Rce if you want to trade and some DVD's. Let me know if you see anything, thanks:)[/quote]I'm just keeping my RE 4 for Sentimental reasons :D. Anyway bump

could you please change your title to something that is more descriptive and does not claim to have illegal items listed?

Thanks

[quote name='CaseyRyback']could you please change your title to something that is more descriptive and does not claim to have illegal items listed?

Thanks[/quote]Give me a title that fits my items well and I will.

[quote name='miyamotofreak']Give me a title that fits my items well and I will.[/QUOTE]

Or you could just change it because he's a moderator and was being nice.

[quote name='Roufuss']Or you could just change it because he's a moderator and was being nice.[/quote]Meh, it's not like I am selling bootlegs.

bread's done
Back