FT/FS PSP 2000 for a PSP 3000?

s0nlxaftrsh0ck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Is anyone interested in trading a PSP 3000 for a brand spanking new PSP 2000 that has not been opened no longer than 20 minutes on Christmas day?

If you are looking to buy it off of us would $160 sound fair?

If you want any other details about it please PM me.

But yes, please post offers here if you can thank you very much guys ^_^.

Refurbished hum...

Are the buttons okay? The analog stick doesn't act goofy?
Also why trade a perfect condition PSP2000 for a refurbished PSP3000 with added games/cash? That doesn't sound like a fair trade.

because the core package goes for the same price on amazon? I get what you mean by trading for older lesser model but price wise there's no absolute difference.

Sooo what exactly was the point of you making a post in this topic? Since you've NEVER posted in it before nor messaged me? Nice way to increase your post count.

Either way the PSP i sold it over amazon got a gist of the money back. So someone can please close this topic.

Why would it matter if I'd posted in this topic before? The point was to explain what a jackass you were for attempting to trade an inferior product for the upgraded version with zero incentive.

Lmfao. Okay seriously...sir? Was this pestering in you for the past 6 months or however long ago this was made? Did you "really" need to come back here and post that and with insulting me and forcing your opinion. Not many people were happy with the brighter screen while playing disgaea on their PSP's as the sprites looked very weird what with the interlacing issues. So maybe someone just wants a PSP2000 for their own personal reasons.

Also I put in there "FS" as in...for sale. I would of gladly sold it (which I did on amazon). The person didn't have to trade with me. Could of just bought it used.

Sir, I am going to step away from this topic and keep it at that. Go ahead and reply if you want. But there was no reason for bumping this. Good day to you ^_^.

I'm headed out the door to attend Lollapalooza and I have absolutely NO IDEA why I'm posting here, but for the record, I prefer the 2000 to the 3000 by a wide margin, and this is a trade I would have seriously considered. Okay, enough on this old topic, time to go hear the Decemberists and Kings of Leaon...later.

bread's done
Back