FT/FS: Xbox 360 (Jasper) 20GB HDD, 9 Games All Like New - WTTF PS3

Darth Mallrat

CAGiversary!
Basically, I'm looking to trade all of this for a PS3 and maybe a couple of games. The PS3 system and games must be either new or like new. I'd also be willing to sell all of this for enough to buy a PS3 and a game or two, so feel free to make offers. I accept PayPal and have over 730 eBay references that I can verify with you.

Here's the deal:

xboxlot.jpg

This is a very nice Xbox 360 bundle. The system is less than a month old and has been very lightly used by an adult. It is in mint condition and 100% complete with everything it originally came with right down to the plastic wraps and the twist ties: the console, 1 wireless controller, built-in memory unit, paperwork--everything. I also bought a 20GB hard drive for it which will be included as well as a headset. There are 9 games included, too. Everything you will get is mint, like new, and complete!

Here is a rundown of everything you will get with this bundle:

1. Xbox 360 Arcade Console (New, cooler running Jasper Model)

2. Xbox 360 20GB Microsoft Hard Drive

3. Xbox 360 Plantronics Headset

4. Xbox 360 Volo Pro Gamer HDMI Cable

5. Halo 3 Legendary Edition (with helmet, 100% complete)

6. Ghostbusters Limited Slimer Edition (with Slimer Statue, Ecto-1 Car, Stickers, Game, 100% Complete)

7. Batman Arkham Asylum Collector's Edition (with Batarang, 100% Complete)

8. Tales of Vesperia (100% Complete)

9. Lost Odyssey (100% Complete)

10. Marvel Ultimate Alliance (100% Complete)

11. Spider-Man 3 (100% Complete)

12. Assassin's Creed (100% Complete)

13. Guitar Hero III Bundle With Game and Wireless Guitar + Unused Sticker Sheet

*Note* ALL GAMES ARE 100% COMPLETE AND IN MINT CONDITION. EVERYTHING IN THIS BUNDLE WAS BOUGHT BRAND NEW BY ME. THEREFORE, EVERYTHING IS MINT, SCRATCH-FREE, COMPLETE, AND WORKS FLAWLESSLY.

So by enough to get a PS3 + games, you are probably looking at around $400? Sounds like a bit much, considering the HDD is only 20GB and only some of the games are real solid.

I'd accept around $340 I suppose, which is at the very least around $160.00 less than what you'd have to pay for it all normally. And that's only if you got great deals on some of them.

bread's done
Back