FT: Gamecube games (Looking for TV on DVD and anime)

nintendospy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I'm looking to trade these Gamecube and DS games. I am looking for TV shows on DVD and anime. If you have these PM me or post your trade list here and I will look it over. PM me if you are interested in anything.

Gamecube:
Chibi Robo
Resident Evil 4 (PC)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (non-PC)
Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest

DS:
Advance Wars: Dual Strike (TRADED)
Kirby: Canvas Curse (TRADED)
Mario and Luigi: PiT (SOLD)

All games are complete.

interested in all of the ds games... as far as tv on dvd goes I have friends seasons 1-10 (complete series), as well as 24 seasons 1-4. Any interest?

[quote name='BasketCase1080']interested in all of the ds games... as far as tv on dvd goes I have friends seasons 1-10 (complete series), as well as 24 seasons 1-4. Any interest?[/QUOTE]

I do have all seasons of 24, not interested in Friends. Sorry.

[quote name='nnthomas']Did you use the Nintendo Code on Chibi Robo? I don't have any TV on DVD but CML or price me[/QUOTE]

I did already register the code. I didn't see anything on your list, but if you might be interested in buying send me a PM. Thanks.

[quote name='Wlogan31']Interested in buying M&L: PiT...lmk if you have a price in mind[/QUOTE]

PM Sent.

[quote name='jagwire1141']What shows currently interest you right now? This could save some time and your PM box a few MB.[/QUOTE]

There are some I'm probably missing, which is why I would like to check lists, but here are a few I'm looking for:

Battlestar Galactica
Law and Order: Criminal Intent
Law and Order: SVU
Monk
Scrubs
X-Files
X-Files Mythology

Please CML for Chibi Robo, Super Smash Bros. Melee (non-PC), Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest, and Mario and Luigi: PiT... any specific Anime you're looking for? Any Stargate/Atlantis seasons?

[quote name='Blustrk98']Please CML for Chibi Robo, Super Smash Bros. Melee (non-PC), Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest, and Mario and Luigi: PiT... any specific Anime you're looking for? Any Stargate/Atlantis seasons?[/QUOTE]

Not too much specific anime, I don't have that much so I'm open to some different series. What do you have? I really don't know much about Stargate and Atlantis, so I'd have to read about those before I decided to get them in a trade. Which seasons of those do you have?

[quote name='humidore']I got some anime I want to sell...feel free to check my list![/QUOTE]

Thanks, didn't see anything I'm interested in.

bread's done
Back