FT: Games for most systems, many brand new! Huge list of wants....

Interested in Gradius V. Still interested in D&D Heroes and 2 DC extensions.

Have Jade Empire: LE and Baldur's Gate: DA (Xbox). Both complete/mint.

[quote name='The VGM']This guy has PSO Plus new: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62901

And I have .hack 4 new[/QUOTE]

I tried to work out something w/ him already, no dice. Thanks though ;)

From your want list, I have:

Jak II (PS 2, non-GH, sealed) - has a GH sticker on the front on of the plastic, but it's non-GH packaging underneath.

Nobunaga's Ambition (Gameboy) - complete! The box is rather worn, looks like it was crushed once a long time ago, but it's holding up well, no tears. Has instructions, reply card, and old Nintendo insert. It's from my collection, but I seriously doubt I'll ever play it.

Haves: (none are sealed, but all are in good condition and complete):

Jade Empire LE
Final Fantasy I and II: Dawn of Souls
Shining Soul II

Interested in:
Culdcept (sealed)
La Pucelle Tactics (sealed)

LMK if we can make a trade.

Thanks,
-Zak

Your box is full. I've got Front mission 4 and Jade Cocoon (PSX) I'm slightly interested in Robotech (GC) Rachet & Clank and perhaps Bust-A-Move 3000 (GC) let me know if you want to strike a deal for any of these, plus I've got more on my trade list.

Hey... your inbox is full.

I've added some stuff to my list and am very very interested in either your Action Replay Max or Action Replay (w/ 8 MB memory card).

I'm willing to trade multiple!

Legend of Zelda (gold cart) - cart only
Legend of Zelda II: Adventure of Link (gold cart) - cart only
Metroid - cart only
Super mario bros 2

CML or PM me with price

Tried to message you, your inbox is full.

Would you like to trade your sealed Crimson Sea 1 for XBox for a sealed Crimson Sea 2 for PS2? Let me know, thanks.

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']So.... where have ya been Waxy?[/QUOTE]

Got too busy w/ work and such, and spent lots of time adding to my insane dance music collection :cool:

I got a few of your wants.

Fable,Brother in Arms. Mario Kart DD,Time Crisis 2 w/GunCon 2,Front Mission 4, Resident Evil 4.

I saw La Pucelle Tactics , Arc the Lad Twilight of Spirts, Culdcept, and Disagea... LMK if we can do anything. My Game Are MINT/COMPLETE

[quote name='Aika']I got a few of your wants.

Fable,Brother in Arms. Mario Kart DD,Time Crisis 2 w/GunCon 2,Front Mission 4, Resident Evil 4.

I saw La Pucelle Tactics , Arc the Lad Twilight of Spirts, Culdcept, and Disagea... LMK if we can do anything. My Game Are MINT/COMPLETE[/QUOTE]

I'm definitely interested, particularly in Brothers In Arms, MK: DD and Resident Evil 4. Shoot me a PM, maybe we can work something out.

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']Your PM inbox has been full for a while now. I have a PM in there too. It's gonna take you a while to get though it all.[/QUOTE]

I cleaned it out yesterday, feel free to hit me back w/ a message :)

[quote name='drazticmeazres']Will you take
Zelda Minish Cap~complete/mint

FOR YOUR

Castlevania Aria of Sorrow~Factory sealed/Not a bootleg[/QUOTE]

No, but thanks for the offer.

Imma give it one more try....

Zelda: Minish Cap~complete/mint
Socom 2~GH excellent shape/some scraches but plays perfectly

for you.......

Castlevania AOS~factory sealed

[quote name='drazticmeazres']Imma give it one more try....

Zelda: Minish Cap~complete/mint
Socom 2~GH excellent shape/some scraches but plays perfectly

for you.......

Castlevania AOS~factory sealed[/QUOTE]

Thanks again for the offer, but Castlevania: AoS is worth quite a bit more than those two games.

bread's done
Back