FT: Games for most systems, many brand new! Huge list of wants....

hey bro,
just wondering about your KH CoM = when you 'lightly' shake the box do you hear the cartrage inside loose as if it can hit all four sides of the box?
Mine does... i'm not sure if it's normal - since I know GBA has that white cardboard item that keeps carts in place - but I know that some games don't have that...
well just wondering if yours did the same thing.
LMK when you can yea?
BUMP!!!

still no on the FFT ;)

[quote name='guynextshore']hey bro,
just wondering about your KH CoM = when you 'lightly' shake the box do you hear the cartrage inside loose as if it can hit all four sides of the box?
Mine does... i'm not sure if it's normal - since I know GBA has that white cardboard item that keeps carts in place - but I know that some games don't have that...
LMK when you can yea?
BUMP!!!

still no on the FFT ;)[/quote]

I'll check out my copy of Kingdom Hearts:CoM in the morning and let you know ;)

I'm working on the PMs and thread responses right now, thanks for all the offers!

[quote name='waxHead']I'll check out my copy of Kingdom Hearts:CoM in the morning and let you know ;)

I'm working on the PMs and thread responses right now, thanks for all the offers![/QUOTE]

which that way gives urself a bump in the morning. heres another bump.

[quote name='trunks982']which that way gives urself a bump in the morning. heres another bump.[/quote]

Hehe, hadn't really thought about it that way, figured I'd just PM him back, but thanks for the bump anyway :D

Added Guilty Gear Judgement (PSP) - sealed

[quote name='guynextshore']hey bro,
LMK when you can yea?
[/quote]

Yeah, mine does exactly the same thing, sounds like there's no cardboard insert holding the game in place.... weird.

[quote name='waxHead']Added Guilty Gear Judgement (PSP) - sealed

Yeah, mine does exactly the same thing, sounds like there's no cardboard insert holding the game in place.... weird.[/quote]

Seriously?..
Yea that is weird... I suppose this is true for all older gb advance games. the newer ones comes with the protective white cardboard piece.
Alright buddy - thanks for checking!

BUMP!!!

[quote name='guynextshore']gave you a reoffer bro!
- BUMP

Lucky snag on that disgaea 2 btw ;)[/quote]

Thanks, on both counts :cool:

At some point, I really do need to play through both Disgaea games. Then again, I need to buy a friggin' PS 2 first! :bouncy:

[quote name='waxHead']Thanks, on both counts :cool:

At some point, I really do need to play through both Disgaea games. Then again, I need to buy a friggin' PS 2 first! :bouncy:[/quote]

Haha - you don't have a PS2? & yet you have some of the sweetest games for it (still sealed to say the least??!!!!) Niceeee.

BUMP & re'pmd!

[quote name='guynextshore']Haha - you don't have a PS2? & yet you have some of the sweetest games for it (still sealed to say the least??!!!!) Niceeee.

BUMP & re'pmd![/quote]

Yeah, no PS2 yet, and I probably have close to 200 games for the system, including nearly every accessory I ever wanted. Almost every game is still sealed as well, given the small amount of time I spent playing them. The ones I have opened are due to my old roommate having a PS2, so I did play a couple... Gradius V is one of the greatest shoot-em-ups of all time :cool:

Added to the trade list:

Family Guy (PSP) - sealed
Monster Hunter (PS 2) - sealed
HD Component video cable, official Microsoft brand (XBox 360) - sealed
Fiber optic audio cable, Monster brand (XBox 360) - sealed

Look at all the new stuff!

[quote name='waxHead']Added to the trade list:

Family Guy (PSP) - sealed
Monster Hunter (PS 2) - sealed
HD Component video cable, official Microsoft brand (XBox 360) - sealed
Fiber optic audio cable, Monster brand (XBox 360) - sealed[/quote]

[quote name='guynextshore']Hey bro,
Mario Part 7 Box edition (sealed)
for
Castlevania AoS (sealed)?![/quote]

Thanks for the offer, but I'm still gonna pass. Thanks for the bump though! :cool:

Hey bro,
if you're still willing - would you do that VP: L sealed for
SH: FTNW sealed trade you wanted then?? & we'll finally do a deal?? haha

BUMP!

[quote name='guynextshore']Hey bro,
if you're still willing - would you do that VP: L sealed for
SH: FTNW sealed trade you wanted then?? & we'll finally do a deal?? haha

BUMP![/quote]

Doh! Just saw this, I'll get back to you soon ;)

[quote name='waxHead']Trade for this sealed Family Guy Game (PSP), or I'm listing it on eBay.[/quote]

Only a few more hours for Family Guy PSP, or it's gone.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I really want a memory card. Are the action replay ones reliable?[/quote]

Not sure, I've only used the first-party ones myself. Which system are you looking for?

bread's done
Back