FT: GBA SP for Sega Nomad System

btantra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Please anyone, I want a Sega Nomad system. Must work well, no dead/burnt pixel. No deep scratch on the body (I don't care about the screen, I can find a replacement).

My GBA SP is in good shape, light scratches on the body (you know SP is easy to get scratched up). Screen is immaculate.

If you have Warsong for Genesis, let me know too, I want that game!

DON'T PM ME, email me instead at: [email protected]

YOU KNOW HOW TO REPLACE THE SCREEN?!?!?! PLEASE SHARE!!! My idiot friend put a subtle crack in the screen of my NOMAD when he borrowed it. I still don't know how he managed that shit but I would LOVE to repair it.

I dont' know how to, but they are selling replacement screen on ebay for $3.75 for 2. I never replace a Nomad screen before, but I did to my Gameboy Advance (not the SP).

I am hoping it's the same thing... if not, I'll have my friend who owns a video store do it for me ;p

I am sooo checking out my Nomad when I get home. I did the exact same thing to my GBA. I wish I still had the adhesive remover tool that the GBA screen replacement kit came with. That would make this replacement easier. Thanks for the heads up!

The nomad screen actually scratches up pretty easily. I have two in my collection :), and a copy of warsong as well. My fav Genesis game.. Still good to play to this day. However no case or instructions :(. Maybe I should pick up some of those screens.

[quote name='Theenternal']The nomad screen actually scratches up pretty easily. I have two in my collection :), and a copy of warsong as well. My fav Genesis game.. Still good to play to this day. However no case or instructions :(. Maybe I should pick up some of those screens.[/quote]

Do you want to trade? do you? Pleesaaseee

Just look at eBay and search for Nomad replacement screen, they have some. I know I am bidding on one. But don't bid on it, it's mine (booknpaper)

:eek:

[quote name='dafoomie']Not the cover, the actual LCD itself, mine broke. Haven't had much luck lately on ebay for that.[/quote]

my 2nd nomad, has the wire that connects to the lcd, is messed up. When I was fixing a power connection on the system i left that wire hanging out and i cut it in half while screwing the case together :p. If you get a busted up nomad for its lcd screen. Ill toss ya a few bucks for the write :)

Sorry to hijack your thread Btantra...

Anyone know which power supply works with the Nomad? I tried powering up my Nomad with the 6-battery battery pack last night and it wouldn't work. I really hope it's not busted.

bread's done
Back