Haze
Heavenly Sword
Lair
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction
Turok
Unreal Tournement 3

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Holy crap, I awe in fear of your PS3 games, please CML for:

Army of Two
Assassins Creed
Condemned 2
Dark Sector
Devil May Cry 4
Eye of Judgement
Folklore

Grand Theft Auto 4
Grand Theft Auto 4 Special Edition
Haze
Heavenly Sword
Lair
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction
Turok
Unreal Tournement 3
[/QUOTE]

=) What can I say, I really like my PS3 lol.

I have replied to everyone who has sent me a PM so far. Thanks for your time! Hope to here from you all again shortly.

I will be able to access CAG from my cell throughout the day, a bit slower then normal, but will have access, although I am taking a short nap now until aorund 1PM EST. Then I will be back in full force!

Thanks again!

brighenne, what list?

Click "User CP" at the top of this page, then click "edit profile" on the left, scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter your tradelist URL. Then you'll have a
tradelist.gif
by your avatar that can be clicked on.

I have no feedback here so the little itrader box doesn't show up for me(that's my guess anyhow.) There's a link to my list in my profile though, and since I'm posting again I might as well give a link.

You responded to everyone? Uh, I don't think I got a PM... maybe I deleted it accidentally... I asked that you CML for either GTA IV, or Persona 3: Fes.

[quote name='ShadowMasterX']You responded to everyone? Uh, I don't think I got a PM... maybe I deleted it accidentally... I asked that you CML for either GTA IV, or Persona 3: Fes.[/QUOTE]

I apologize ShadowMasterX, I completely missed your post for some reason. Check your PM's I have now replied.

I am looking for offers rather prices however I may do that later if a lot of people ask me to

I will keep your request in mind

Thanks!

bread's done
Back