FT: Halo 2 CE sealed, Burnout 3 xbox, sealed SP, XBOX live cards

zerodeefex

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have a bunch of stuff that I want to get rid of that is just basically collecting dust.

Trade List:
1 sealed copy of the halo 2 collector's edition
1 opened XBOX Burnout 3 in great condition
1 sealed two tone SP. The silver/black one.
1 12 month XBOX live card
1 2 month XBOX live card
(both cards are obviously unscratched and unused)
1 Neoya X2VGA+ VGA adapter for xbox, the best adapter I have used (used everything including a vdigi and this was by far the best for displaying HD resolutions on my big beautiful 22'' display :))

I also am looking for a new vid card, I currently have A BFG 5900 that clocks straight to 475/950 no problems without even flashing it. I would do a trade for this stuff + my vid card for a 6800 gt or something. I know that's not gonna happen so I am looking out for maybe more hard drives or whatever you have lying around. Just PM me if you are interested. I would even do a trade of my mobile 2400+ and my nf7-s v2.0 with some of this stuff for an A64 combo? (On water the 2400 I have run 2.3 stable and on air I am currently running 2.2).

Other things I am looking for:
Metal Gear Solid 3 for ps2
Nintendo DS
Hard Drives
Burnout 3 for ps2
Audigy 2 ZS audio card
Sennheiser HD-580s
Replacement cable for Sennheiser HD-497s
EB Games Credit
Credit to other stores?
BFG geforce 6800 GT (I am willing to trade combinations of items for this)

I also have an athlon XP system w/a geforce fx 5900 (NOT XT) up for trade for people local to the davis/sacramento or the south bay areas which I might be willing to part with for a 6800 gt or something equally cool. I would even do a trade of my mobile 2400+ and my nf7-s v2.0 with some of this stuff for an A64 combo? (On water the 2400 I have run 2.3 stable and on air I am currently running 2.2).

My heat, ebay and aim are all under zerodeefex if you want to contact me.

[quote name='bignick'][quote name='dmanko']CML?[/quote]

check my list

in his sig.[/quote]

Oh, woops. Thanks nick. And sorry about that OP. My tradelist is the hyperlink in my signature.

please check my list as well for halo 2 and the graphics card

even check my collection for the card

www.gametz.com

my username is the same, wingeddragon

i also have a 25 gig 7200 rpm harddrive if you are interested in that

:)

bread's done
Back