FT: Kinect Adventures - DD Version for Disc Version

RedStep

CAGiversary!
Good Evening!

I received a code to download the full version of Kinect Adventures from MS. The problem is that I'm short on Hard Drive space - I don't really have the 7gb to spare. I'm hoping someone out there with a 250gb HD would prefer to have the DD version so that they don't need to insert a disc to play.

If so, I'd love to trade straight up. I can pay shipping for the disc version. If you're interested, let me know. Thanks!

[quote name='RedStep']Good Evening!

I received a code to download the full version of Kinect Adventures from MS. The problem is that I'm short on Hard Drive space - I don't really have the 7gb to spare. I'm hoping someone out there with a 250gb HD would prefer to have the DD version so that they don't need to insert a disc to play.

If so, I'd love to trade straight up. I can pay shipping for the disc version. If you're interested, let me know. Thanks![/QUOTE]
if i had the game i would of how did u get the game code if u still have the game code when i get it i will do the trade

Cool - I was part of the program that got to sample it early, and they just sent the supplemental materials (manuals and game) digitally rather than sending a physical package. I just don't have the space for it.

Please provide me with the code. My game disc was scratched when the Xbox was bumped by a student during a fundraiser and I have no good way of replacing it.

bread's done
Back