FT: Lego Rock Band Export Code, Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2 Collector's Box, and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrogTheWarrior

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (100%)
Trying to clear out some room and maybe get a few new games to play in the process. I have a PayPal account and would be willing to sell some of this stuff as well. However, I'd prefer a clear offer as opposed to asking how much I want for something, so please include an offer instead of inquiring as to the price.

HAVE:

N64 Games:

Mario Kart 64 (Japanese import, cart only, label is in good condition, untested, but appears to be in good condition)

PSX Games:

Ape Escape (mint condition, complete, GH)
Chrono Cross (mint condition, complete, black label)
Einhander (mint condition, complete, black label) *NOTE* Must be a very good offer.
Final Fantasy Chronicles (mint condition, complete, black label)

iconps2_r2.gif
Games:

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner (mint condition, complete)
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2 (mint condition, comes in collector's box, complete with soundtrack for DDS1 and the outer slip for the collector box)

iconxbox360.gif
Games

Guitar Hero Van Halen (GH5 promotional offer, like new condition with slipcover)
Lego Rock Band Setlist Export Code (redeemed the insert on the website, this is the code that you enter on the dashboard)

Collectibles/Misc.

Disgaea 2 "Best of" Soundtrack (originally available for pre-ordering Disgaea 2 bundle, mint condition, CD is flawless)

For my wants, I prefer that the game be in mint to very good condition and complete. If I list it as a minor want, I'm only likely to want to trade for it if it's relatively cheap.

WANT:

iconxbox360.gif
Games:

Blue Dragon (minor want)
Borderlands
Dragon Age: Origins
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Lost Odyssey (minor want)
Rock Band: Metal Track Pack Export Code

iconps2_r2.gif
Games

Persona 4
(Prefer this complete, as I'd like to hold onto it after I play it)

iconwii.gif
Games:

MadWorld
Mario Kart (doesn't have to include Wii Wheel)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Punch-Out!!
Wii Fit (minor want)

iconds.gif
Games:

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

icondvdpng.png

The Venture Bros. Season 3

I'll add more stuff as things jump out at me. Please feel free to make offers regarding items not on my wants list. There may be items that I've forgotten I want :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. Also, note that the systems I have are:

PS2
DS
Xbox 360
Wii

Chances are that I have/have played everything I want for the PS2, so the things I'll be most interested in are games for the other three systems. Thanks for your continued responses!

Added Mario Kart 64. Also, note that I've put a good number of my less fascinating games (stuff other than Xenogears, Einhander, and DDS1/2) on Goozex. So, if anything jumps out at you, please make an offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. I'm actually going on vacation today, so I won't be at a computer probably until Monday-ish. Feel free to make any offers and I'll respond once I get back.

Bump. Also, note that I will be needing a larger amount of M$ points soon, as I have a deal for Rock Band in the works. Amount of points desired is now 3200.

"Looooong time since I've bumped" bump. The original post is updated, and I'll probably start updating more frequently. I'm about to graduate, so I need to get rid of stuff that has been cluttering my old room at my parents house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back