FT: Lots of older PC games/Spiderman Novel(HC)/Guides/Crap

madmage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm moving in a month and I want to clear out this stuff I dont want anymore. I will take pretty much any trade for a number of the PC games etc. Send me your offers.

Guides
.hack Part 2 Mutation
FF8

PS2
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne SEALED (non LE)
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence-complete

PC

Most of these come with manuals etc. I dint have any of the outer boxes anymore, but I have most of the extra junk that came with them somewhere around here. I will trade many of these for one of PS2 games I want. Please just take these things, otherwise i may just throw them out or something.

Halo
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Tie Fighter Collectors CDROM
Unreal Tounament GOTY
Commandos 2: Men of Courage
MDK2 (disc only)
Civilization II Gold Edition
Thief II (Disc Only)
Total Annihilation w/ Expansion
Sacrifice w/ Strategy Guide
Driver
C&C Red Alert
Warcraft II: Battle.net
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider III
Star Wars Galaxies (Opened but never played, so trial is included)

Other
Sealed Suikoden IV Promotional Items (CD and Coin)
Star Wars Trilogy SE VHS (outer box is a bit beat up)
Terminator 2 VHS
.hack//SIGN Vol. 1,2,3 (3 comes with the soundtrack and outer box)
Spider-Man The Venom Factor (a hard cover novel by Diane Duane, comes with a card sealed in the inner front cover)

Wants

All must be complete with all extras NO GH PLEASE!!(PS2 or PS1/PC only):

I will check lists:

Pretty much anything decent for the PS1 or PS2 at this point.

Gitaroo Man
Rez
Persona 2
Castlevania: SOTN (non GH)
Devil May Cry 1/2/3 (non-gh)
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3
Ace Combat 4 and 5
Shadow Hearts: Covenant

System Shock 1 and 2 (PC)
Cowboy Bebop Vol 5 and 6 (DVD)
Reno 911 Seasons 1/2

Drummy - didnt see anything. I'm only looking for PS2 and PS1 games right now.

docvihn- I would be interested but I think a sealed copy is out of my price range, based on what people are asking for them on eBay.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']CML for Nocturne... I also have Parasite Eve 2, if that interests you.[/QUOTE]

Good game but not what I'm looking for right now. Thanks though.

New tradelist up... interested in Katamari Damacy?
Still trying for Nocturne; I'm getting desperate. I'm starting to hear "kiss my ass, noob" in my sleep.

Check my sig.

Neorune

Kiss my ass noob.

J/K I already own KD, but thanks anyways, at least it was an offer. Does anyone out there have Persona 1 and 2 up for trade or sale? Maybe we can work something out outside of the games on my tradelist.

[quote name='evilmregg']CML for... well, pretty much anything. Preferably Nocturne.[/QUOTE]

Looks like I just missed out on REZ :( I would have been happy to workout a deal for that. Otherwise I didn't see anything right now since my focus is on a couple games for the time being.

[quote name='Dazz']If u can get me Persona 2 and or Rhapsody.... then we can talk about my mint Gitaroo Man.[/QUOTE]

I will keep an eye out. I am working on something for Persona 2, however I wanted to keep that game. I may want Gitaroo Man badly enough to give it up though. I'll keep in touch.

Yeah its on my list. The first list of games is for games I know that local stores have. I should try to make that more clear.

EDIT: List rearranged.

i am interested in your disgaea and nocturne if it is the collectors edition one. I have persona 2(mint, missing manual) and persona 1. Let me know if you are looking for anything else to set up a trade for both or one by e-mailing me at [email protected]!

Hmmm...I may be interested in one of your Gameboy SPs. Give me couple days to see how a couple other offers play out and if Disgaea is still available then I will contact you. Thanks.

bump. i've got quite a few PMs sent out that have not been replied to. if you got one at least send me a response so i know if i should shop around or not.

i could do lunar 2 eb(complete with all extras) for arc the lad but i need to finish lunar eb before i trade it. if you still have arc the lad in a week or two let me know if that deal interests you

[quote name='dracula']i could do lunar 2 eb(complete with all extras) for arc the lad but i need to finish lunar eb before i trade it. if you still have arc the lad in a week or two let me know if that deal interests you[/QUOTE]

yeah, i'll have to decide what i want to do if a few of my offers go through.

bread's done
Back