FT: Marvel Ultimate Alliance Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

jza1218

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
I have the Wii version of Marvel: UA. Anyone want to swap for the xbox 360 version? I know it might be a longshot but....

[quote name='its_hey_ma']I'm a little confused. Do you have the Wii version or the 360 version?[/QUOTE]

The Wii version, looking for the 360 version.

[quote name='its_hey_ma']I have the 360 version which I never play, I don't want to really deal with shipping but if you're local I'd trade[/QUOTE]
I'm in NYC. Where are you?

WI, not exactly local. If you'd consider paying for me to ship it I'd still consider it as long as you'd ship first. If you're interested, send me a PM. If not, good luck with your search and sorry I couldn't help!

[quote name='its_hey_ma']WI, not exactly local. If you'd consider paying for me to ship it I'd still consider it as long as you'd ship first. If you're interested, send me a PM. If not, good luck with your search and sorry I couldn't help![/QUOTE]
No thanks, I'm not going to pay for shipping twice.

Don't think I've ever seen a trader request someone to pay for his shipping, but I haven't been trading here that long.

[quote name='Kendro']Don't think I've ever seen a trader request someone to pay for his shipping, but I haven't been trading here that long.[/quote]

It was just an offer. I really don't care if I keep my 360 copy or trade it for a Wii copy but I'm definatly not spending more money for the same game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back