FT: Misc xbox codes (Gears 3, AC:R, 48hr)

DurbanBrown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
WANT:
Any misc offers for DLC (I like TRADES)

HAVE:
GEARS of WAR 3 - green liquid skin weapon set
Ace Combat - Assault Horizon F-16C Patriot DLC
Assassins Creed - Ezio's Turkish Assassin Armor DLC
1 female avatar costume - MASTER CHIEF (HALO CEA)
Hyundai Veloster Avatar T-shirt (assuming male only)
1 male & 1 female - red xbox loves you avatar shirt
Several 48 hr trials
PAYPAL

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Halo Reach Games on Demand code I want to get rid of. Can anybody on here help me out. PM me if you are interested. I would like to get a Gears of War 3 Season Pass and a Liquid Green Weapon Skin for it but I will accept Microsoft Points and Xbox Live. I am also open to other offers as well. Thanks.

Ive got a few skin codes still for trade, even got some of the assassins creed stuff. (theme and avatar m/f outfit) if anyones interested. still looking for kantus, baird, and grenadier

[quote name='DurbanBrown']Ive got a few skin codes still for trade, even got some of the assassins creed stuff. (theme and avatar m/f outfit) if anyones interested. still looking for kantus, baird, and grenadier[/QUOTE]

no longer have the AC:R avatar outfit.

still looking for trades on everything else!

anyone without a jack in the box message me for trade on the green liquid skins. also got the assassins creed preimum theme if anyone has offers.

question for the OP.

I'm aware of the Jack-in-the-Box / Gears of War 3 promo, but is the liquid green weapon skin an exclusive to this fast food outlet? just curious if I want pay you, or if I'll down all that food.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']question for the OP.

I'm aware of the Jack-in-the-Box / Gears of War 3 promo, but is the liquid green weapon skin an exclusive to this fast food outlet? just curious if I want pay you, or if I'll down all that food.[/QUOTE]

yes as far as I know its exclusive to this deal. definitly cant purchase on market place. let me know if you interested in a trade or something. thanks man!

[quote name='twztid13']cml for the AC:R premium theme, please. thanks, bud![/QUOTE]

[quote name='5of9']CML for the ass creed theme.[/QUOTE]

sorry but I just got rid of the theme.

[quote name='DurbanBrown']still looking to trade a couple for jack in the box green liquid skins. would really like savage grenadier elite, but Ill hear all offers![/QUOTE]

got a cash price in mind? Only code I have is infected omen but seems you already own that.

Want another DNF DLC code? No JITB near me and it's all I have to offer. I'm guessing that's a big no though since I pm'd you and you never responded.

[quote name='frankwhite']Want another DNF DLC code? No JITB near me and it's all I have to offer. I'm guessing that's a big no though since I pm'd you and you never responded.[/QUOTE]

sorry man, already got an extra. thanks for the offer. sorry I forgot to respond.

gears3.jpg

green skins=320 MS points now

bread's done
Back