FT: New, sealed IKARUGAs and DRAGON WARRIOR VIIs

lord_ebonstone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
I've got several of each. Factory sealed, brand new.

I'd rather trade these than sell them. We'll both get a better deal that way, and I might stop getting flak for my former asking prices.

If you got those Ikaruga's from Fry's for $20, then go sell them on ebay. CAG isn't gonna pay that much, probably, and selling those on CAG for a profit is kinda wrong. :evil:

[quote name='k8s']If you got those Ikaruga's from Fry's for $20, then go sell them on ebay. CAG isn't gonna pay that much, probably, and selling those on CAG for a profit is kinda wrong. :evil:[/quote]I take trades too, bro.

Go flame someone else.

And it's not "wrong" in the least. Don't go trying to make me feel guilty because you're jealous/too cheap. $35 is an excellent price for Ikaruga, imo. Remember, shipping is included in there.

You're welcome to not buy in protest of my asking price. You are not, however, welcome to flame me over it.

Toodles. And have a happy 12th birthday.

I wasn't flaming you. I was just saying going to fry's, picking up the game for $20, and selling it to CAGs for $35 isn't very nice.

[quote name='k8s']I wasn't flaming you. I was just saying going to fry's, picking up the game for $20, and selling it to CAGs for $35 isn't very nice.[/quote]I don't even have a Fry's in my area, tiger.

Go picket outside K-Mart if you give this much of a damn about pricing.

I just wanted to say, those prices are a little high, that's about what Ikaruga goes for on ebay new and sealed. If you're looking to make that kind of profit, you'd have better luck auctioning them off. You have every right to ask what you want for them though, just letting you know, people will get all bent out of shape on those prices. Good luck.

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']$35 is an excellent price for Ikaruga, imo.[/quote]

$30 for DW7 isn't a good price. It was just $5 at CC, and you can find it for $20 BIN on ebay now(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8125591458&rd=1). I bought DW7 for $15 a few months after it came out at a local Kmart, although I got rid of it shortly thereafter.

I also disagreethat Ikaruga's well worth $35. If I was looking for the game, I'd take my chances on ebay.

[quote name='ialsohaveadream']DW7 is quite possibly the most frustrating RPG I've ever played.[/quote]

Agree there. It's good for the first 40-50 hours, then it seems like I'm doing the same thing over and over, killing easy underlings, then getting wiped out continuously by the bosses.

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='ialsohaveadream']DW7 is quite possibly the most frustrating RPG I've ever played.[/quote]

Agree there. It's good for the first 40-50 hours, then it seems like I'm doing the same thing over and over, killing easy underlings, then getting wiped out continuously by the bosses.[/quote]

Just finished my first 40 hours and I love the game. I reminds me a lot of the old dragon warriors on nes. I actually like it a lot better than the newer rpgs on ps2. This game is recomended to all old school rpg players.

[quote name='HOTSHIET'][quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='ialsohaveadream']DW7 is quite possibly the most frustrating RPG I've ever played.[/quote]

Agree there. It's good for the first 40-50 hours, then it seems like I'm doing the same thing over and over, killing easy underlings, then getting wiped out continuously by the bosses.[/quote]

Just finished my first 40 hours and I love the game. I reminds me a lot of the old dragon warriors on nes. I actually like it a lot better than the newer rpgs on ps2. This game is recomended to all old school rpg players.[/quote]

Like I said, I liked it through the first 40-50 hours. The story is good, and it is very old school. But after about 15 "save the island" quests, the story was sort of lost in the battles, and it got to be repetitive. But what was really frustrating was the underlings were extremely easy, and the bosses would then wipe you out. I would eventually beat the bosses, except for the last one I fought. I spent more than 70 hours on the game, got fed up after getting beat about 15 times by the same guy, and haven't played it for nearly a year.

I played DW7 for like 2 hours and got really bored of it, and I loved 1,2,3. I am gonna give it another chance sometime though, but the whole beginning was just sooo slow. Sorry to be off topic.

[quote name='coolcps']I played DW7 for like 2 hours and got really bored of it, and I loved 1,2,3. I am gonna give it another chance sometime though, but the whole beginning was just sooo slow. Sorry to be off topic.[/quote]

Man, you don't even fight your first slime until 3 hours in! I agree it starts slow, though.

Anyway, for our distinguished thread-starter, I'm interested in trading for a sealed Ikaruga. Please look at my trade list in my sig. Thanks.

bread's done
Back