FT: Ogre Battle for PSX

Vicious

CAGiversary!
I have a copy of Limited Edition Ogre Battle for Playstation. Comes complete with stickers (Ogre Battle + GamePro) and manual, case .. etc

Looking for good gamecube games. Might consider some XBOX games as well. Shoot me a PM with your trading list.

[quote name='craven_fiend']still nothing?[/quote]

Its the day before christmas, I'm sure like a lot of us the user is quite buys. Seems to want GC games so why don't you list the ones you have available.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='craven_fiend']still nothing?[/quote]

Its the day before christmas, I'm sure like a lot of us the user is quite buys. Seems to want GC games so why don't you list the ones you have available.[/quote]

yeah, i figured that. i also figured someone wanting to trade something would atleast wait around to see responses for his game. but yes its the holiday and all so i guess patience is a virtue. as for a list, i'd rather just see what he's looking for

Ok sorry for the late update guys. I had to work to make a little extra money :)

Mainly looking for some decent GC games. Maybe a mario party game. A fighting game of some sort. A puzzle game or something.

Also still looking for Ninja Gaiden for XBOX.

So just send me your gamecube list and I'll see what I want.

Thanks

Edit: Character chart or whatever is not included. However I can try to hunt one down by tomorrow but no promises. CD has some light scratches nothing serious and eye popping. Case seems to be in mint condition so is the manual. Stickers are unused. Picture will be updated in a minute.

Picture:

OgreBattle2.jpg

Ok cool. Everyone not to worry that I didn't reply yet. Looking over everybody's list to decide which game I want. Still taking offers till tomorrow night.

bread's done
Back