FT: Paper Mario: Thousand Door, Want PSone screen + hookups

arsenalgear

CAGiversary!
Hey, I'm a little new around here. My TRU is completely out of the PSone screens, so I'm hoping to snag a brand-new, sealed one with the RadioShack camera cable (so I can use a PS2) with it...I'm willing to trade a sealed Paper Mario 2 for the whole thing, or snail mail some cash. Anyone interested?

I have a PSone LCD screen and the cable you need, but both have been opened. I just bought the LCD screen a few weeks ago and have not used it(or taken off the plastic cover on the screen), I only opened it to test. Would you be interested in that?

I'm not selling Paper Mario, just looking for the screen, sorry. onikage, do you still have all the original packaging?

I have all the original packaging. I never even took the power adapter out of it's plastic, as I have a PSone hooked up and it's the same adapter. However, after looking it up on Google, the cord I have is actually a camcorder to PSone cable, which I don't think you can use to connect to a PS2.

I don't have either the cord or the "thingies". I originally thought I had what you were looking for, but unfortunately I don't. :error:

Alright thanks anyway. And Akkis, I'm not looking for anthing but the PSone screen (if not with hookups, then at least sealed).

Why do you want a sealed on so badly? You're gonna open it anyway aren't you?

If you trade with trustworthy people here, it might as well be sealed with the conditions they come in.

Valid point, I guess...
I just figure that since Paper Mario 2 costs 50 bucks, and the screen costs like 15-35, if I can't get it sealed I could at least get it with the cables I want. So I guess I'll take offers that're nonsealed if anyone's interested (just not anything less than mint condition, with all the cables that come with it--not necessarily the extra ones I want---, and if it's been opened it should be tested to work well then too). Thanks.

bread's done
Back