FT: Portal (Steam)

Brogdan

CAG Veteran
Just pre-ordered the Portal 2 Two Pack on Steam and now have 2 extra copies of Portal 1 available. Would like to trade em for something else on Steam.

Only real cheap item on my Steam wishlist at the moment is Magicka, but open to other trades (Also have 360 and PS3 if you have redeemable codes). Cheers!

Bumping this up, still have 2 copies of Portal 1. Would like to trade for anything of similar value on Steam (Crysis bundle for $9.99 this weekend would rock, Magicka, etc).

Heh, with how liberally they've been handing out Portal 1 (and with how cheap it's already been during sales) you might need to forget the idea of "similar value" if you really want to unload these.

Maybe someone would be willing to trade you a copy of the next humble indie bundle for one or something.

Yeah, if I still have them when the next Humble bundle comes around that'd be fine in my books. They're not doing me any good so I'm fine dumping em for just about any old thing on Steam :p

Tried to give em away to friends/family first, but thanks to that free Portal promo last year they already had it!

bread's done
Back